The Official Psynews Welcome(d) Topic

Penzoline

I've created a new account, confirmed registration and then as far as I remember I was asked to wait for admin verification. But it never happened (I see I tried 4 times before) until now.

Sorry about that. I don't know why it happened, but some Polish domains are used a lot by spammers so you were probably mistaken for one.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!
I'm Tom. I've been visiting this forum for a long time now, but never really posted much. I'm an active member at our Belgian psy forum and do some dj'ing around Belgium and I think it's a shame I don't come here more often. So I made this account to do something about that :) I love the topics and the way you can have an open discussion here without falling into the typical "this is better than that" discussion. So I guess I'll see you all around!

Hello everyone!

I'm Tom. I've been visiting this forum for a long time now, but never really posted much. I'm an active member at our Belgian psy forum and do some dj'ing around Belgium and I think it's a shame I don't come here more often. So I made this account to do something about that :) I love the topics and the way you can have an open discussion here without falling into the typical "this is better than that" discussion. So I guess I'll see you all around!

I've just recently seen your posts around and no wonder.. never would of guessed you were new. I didn't look at the join date under your name and suspected you were here for years ;p Hi Tom! I'm Matt! 8) welcome for sure!

I've just recently seen your posts around and no wonder.. never would of guessed you were new. I didn't look at the join date under your name and suspected you were here for years ;p Hi Tom! I'm Matt! 8) welcome for sure!

Hehe, I can imagine that! Now that I look at it, I've posted quite a lot here in a few days... :) I guess that's because I already knew what was going on here and because the topics here are the ones I find the most interesting. On our Belgian forum it's become less informative. I wanted to start some topics there but I just didn't do the effort, and now I can see the exaxt same ones were already being discussed here :) Grtz!

Hello everyone!

Good to see you here as well Tom ;) I'm Inactive_Drug on the Belgian forum =)

Are you coming to Lost Theory this year btw?

Good to see you here as well Tom ;) I'm Inactive_Drug on the Belgian forum =)

Are you coming to Lost Theory this year btw?

Aah hey Wim! :) Didn't know you were active here too! I can't go to LT this year, had to make some difficult choices for the summer :(

@Shpongled: Be sure to let us know! We can give you some advice on where to stay.

I used this forum alot when i was more into psytrance, for a while i haven´t listened much to dance music but now i would like to get back into goa/psy, maby also produce some stuff. What has happend in the last few years? Any recomendations?

I suggest these:

Psynews.org Presents "V/A - Sidefect"

Zion604's releases

BlackStarFinale - Auryn

PortaMento - The Portal

And if you still like old school, DAT Records has re-released Crop Circles EP's and Etnica's Live In Athens 1996, and Suntrip Records has re-released some Dimension 5 compilations.

• 4 months later...

Hallo everyone, you'd probably already noticed me around but a welcome is always nice, not? Been reading this forum since the late nineties (I think) but only since 2006 I registered ..... most of the time I am too lazy to eloborate on things (sorry for that) but I do enjoy reading the things you guys post .... most of you have a great sense of humour by the way, anyway I am just a plain "goa" lover, I don't make music or spin records so I have no knowledge on the technical side of things maybe that's why I do not elaborate a lot (or never) .... blabla .... but I feel sort of connected with you all because of our love for this music ..... sorry but the beer is kickin' in I believe ..... hmm .... Belgian beer .... best in the world!

Hmmmm, how I missed this thread is a mystery...

...anyway, hello! Although I've registered here in '07 I was more of a reader (some say 'lurker'), nowadays I try to write sth on psynews from time to time. I'm an on-and-off goa/psy listener since '96-97 (it comes in phases, I'm in goatrance/psychill period since july :) ), garage house & 2step has my second hemisphere. I did some producing although not counting the very beginning it wasn't trance, well now it's creative impotence since I even forgot when. Once again hi, & see You all in different topics ;).

Greetings from the attic.....I forgot who I was for quite some time...had some rather horrid real life dramas to deal with...i have given up waiting on stuff to go right irl, so i'm living in the world of words and avatars for a while...

Still into my psyliciousness and met some amazing psy djs and some new mates...tis good in the dance world esp oop north in yorkshire... :)

Yeah, I used to have a spam hat it enabled me to post almost constantly :lol:

Hi

:), this and reviews I guess, because many times I've visited this forum or Discogs looking for some infos I've stumbled upon the same names all over: Yours, SkeletonMan, DeathPosture, PKS & some more (now it's mostly one man's job left for T2MU). Great way to leave mark for later ;)