3. Laughing Buddha & Lucas – Mind Cockpit

4. Avalon & Lucas – Stinkin' Warehouse

5. Tristan & Lucas – Magic Umbra

6. Lucas – Hooked On Machines

7. Aphid Moon & Lucas – Hat Trick

8. Raja Ram & Lucas – All In The Mind

9. Prometheus & Lucas – Far From Home

Info:

Lucas really hits form on this album and has become the sound of now! With a direct link to the original Tip Records vibe, Lucas has worked with a Who´s Who of the best in the UK´s Deep, Full On, Psy Tech Trance scene. As one of the best DJ´s on the circuit, he has carved out a very good niche and has become an important dynamic of Tip Records. As Raja Ram´s right hand man and resident Tip DJ he has been gigging all over the world on numerous tours with a fanbase growing by the week.

On this, his second album, he follows up the successful God Save the Machine perfectly. Hiiglights are hard as all tracks have something to say. Here at Tip HQ our personal favourites are the ones he wrote with Prometheus and Eat Static perhaps. But the solo effort, or ones made with Raja Ram, Tristan, Laughing Buddha or Aphid Moon could all vie for your favourite. Then there are the Avalon and Dickster collaborations which are both outstanding.

What more to say... “the message is in the music!” Check it out!

Links:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/tip/tip1cd203.html

cool tracktitles

You mean cracktitles!?!

I wanna hear samples!

Here they are, god save the machine was the last Tip release I really liked and this one seems to be on the right way ! The hallucinogen track is missing, but it seems here we have powerful psytrance!

Here's the link : http://www.goastore.ch/product_info.php?products_id=4109

+1

I can't wait for this one.

Thanx for the link! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine today and I must say I'm not dissapointed. I prefer Hallucinogen over Avalon anyday but that's just a minor complaint. Avalon track is the weakest link of the pack. I hope the new and established producers are picking this up and get inspired by this release.

Is someone gonna review this? I would like to but I just don't have the skills to do it properly. :rolleyes: