Melancholic Nostalgia Mix

GaySatanicHippie

Hi all,

inspired by the generally shitty depressing autumn weather I made this mix the other day designed for sitting at your window staring at the raindrops outside while rembering the happy sunny days that have already passed by. Accordingly there a few classics or remixes of classics sprinkled throughout and the mood is generally floaty,peaceful and melancholic.

Enjoy!

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/pk1g6d

Tracklist:

1.) Pariah - Prism - R&S Records

2.) Wisqo - Diya - Celestial Records

3.) Yasuo Sato - Stream Down - Neurotron

4.) Fabrice Lig - Meet U In Brooklyn - Playhouse

5.) Will Saul & Mike Monday - Small Moments - Aus

6.) Sebastian Roya - La Marcha - Connaisseur Records

7.) Swayzak feat. Kirsty Hawkshaw - State of Disgrace (Headgear Remix) - Swayzak Records

8.) DJ Hell feat. Billy Ray Martin - Je Regrette Everything (Superpitcher Remix) - Gigolo Records

9.) Carl Craig - At Les (Christian Smith Tronic Treatment) - Tronic Records

10.) Kino Oko - Lovely Serenade (Eelke Kleijn Remix) - Tribal Vision Records

11.) Exoplanet - Floatopia - Particles

12.) Eitan Reiter - Ups & Downs (Set:10 Edit) - Iboga

13.) The Melody Maker feat. Margot - Torch (Extrawelt Remix) - Great Stuff Recordings

Facts: 192 kbps, 75 Mins, 123-125 BPM

8.) DJ Hell feat. Billy Ray Martin - Je Regrette Everything (Superpitcher Remix) - Gigolo Records

13.) The Melody Maker feat. Margot - Torch (Extrawelt Remix) - Great Stuff Recordings

Haven't heard the mix yet, but these tracks are amazing. Christian Smith's remixes of "At Les" are some of the best this year (although I prefer the Hypnotica remix though).

Downloading :)

Haven't heard the mix yet, but these tracks are amazing. Christian Smith's remixes of "At Les" are some of the best this year (although I prefer the Hypnotica remix though).

Downloading :)

Yup, these all are amazing tracks, but the one you left out in that progression, track 11 Exoplanet - Floatopia is really great as well, borderline cheesy but I think it is beautiful :)

About "At Les", I can see how someone who knows the original well would like the Hypnotic remix better, the other mix is kinda euphoric that wouldnt go over well with the purists, haha....