item you paid most and the one you paid less (but that values)

draeke

This maybe is a little offtopic but let's see, If peopel feel like sharing, let's say what we paid the most and the fewer always keeping in mind it has to be a valuable record (not like 0.50 cent for a 50 cent mc cd)

I go first:

Pleiadians - Etched EP -> 130 eur

VA - Infinite HZ (Mint) -> 1.5 eur

let's see if this seems a funny trivial post or not, otherwise feel free to delete the topic : ), you may also omit the price if you don't feel like saying how much you spent on a cd, maybe just say over a certain amount.

Pleiadians - Etched EP -> 130 eur

Nice :)

As Simon P. quoted someone "I spent some money on women and drugs.....the rest I squandered" :)

I suppose in your case maybe you can modify it to "I spent some money on women and records.....the rest I squandered" :)

For me:

Most:

Transwave - Hypnorhythm (50€) for a mint one

Asia 2001 - Psykedelia (45€)

Least:

Paradise Connection - Paradise Connection - 1€ (7 years ago, when discogs was still unknown and ebay still filled with goodies :))

Blue Planet Corporation - Blue Planet - for a salami :) (haha, I made that deal with Afgin who found a copy in a second hand store :D)

Most - either IFO (one hundred and something dollars) or Quaristice Ltd. edition (£100)

No idea about the cheapest.

As Simon P. quoted someone "I spent some money on women and drugs.....the rest I squandered" :)

I've heard a similar quote attributed to George Best.

Not quite, but you're right, it is from that era.

ahah this is turning to be a funny thread ;) ..

i laughed so hard when i read both the simon posford quote and the salami trade!! that is just awesome Joske!!.

oh and oopie, i probably could have bought a dream sport card by now if i didn't buy all my records :D

the etched ep mars:

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=345836

its just the most insanely rare pleiadians item ever, i think, it's less beautiful in reality than the picture as is not really so silver but the photo ukiro took shows perfectly what's etched in it. It is somehow similar in manufacturing and colors in real to this:

http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?release=203741

which is far more common and i think pressed in thousands.. the pleiadians ep was made in 200 copies and hand out only by dragonfly to dj or something i don't think it was ever for sale.

but i think that mngalbi and sen0byte and some others collectors easily beat me in terms of item paid the most...

Well I haven't gotten to purchase much, but as it stands, the most is 17e for nm Family Of Light(which I still haven't received yet) and least is 3.85e for sealed RA - To Sirius (velvet inc.)

Edit: Thanks for fixing it :)

Most - either IFO (one hundred and something dollars) or Quaristice Ltd. edition (£100)

http://www.discogs.com/Autechre-Quaristice/release/1265680 ?

I've had this in hand recently in London but had no clue what it was so i decided it was a bit too expensive for a blind buy of an artist i never heard of (15 pounds)..... probably i made a mistake :)

http://www.discogs.com/Autechre-Quaristice/release/1265680 ?

I've had this in hand recently in London but had no clue what it was so i decided it was a bit too expensive for a blind buy of an artist i never heard of (15 pounds).....

You've never heard of Autechre??

probably i made a mistake :)

Heh, yes you did. Some sucker like me would have paid through the nose for it.

Where in London was it, by the way?

I've paid my LFO LP's 20 dollars or something? what's going on here,

As for the Topic, I dont really remember sorry, but since i've bought most of my collection on the net as digital, i dont think prices are that high..

draeke, i got an email about that ep 2 days ago :P

"We found the following new item(s) for sale in your wantlist.

Pleiadians - Alcyone (12", S/Sided, Promo, Ltd)

£ 250.00"

Can't believe someone snapped it up that fast, ridiculous price.

on topic, only vinyl I've bought is Psychopod - Dreampod for 1 euro :)

I paid 35 euro for a brand new sealed copy of V/A First Flight (Flying Rhino Records) (1996) (AFRCD1)

That's the most I ever payed for a goa/psy releases...

The most expensive techno album I ever bought must be Regis self titled CD release. I'm yet to regret it, since I've never seen it for sale since, and it's in my all time top 5 list.

Best bargain must be walking into a CD store in Zagreb, which usually sells rock 'n' roll, pop, ambient and albums by known electronic music acts and compilations, but nothing 'extra', and finding out that they brought the entire back catalogue of vinyl which has been sitting in their warehouse for the past decade or so... I bought the following lot for 3 euro per releaase. Everything was new and sealed:

Millsart- Mecca EP

Jeff Mills- Our man in havana 12"

Millsart- Humana 12"

Jeff Mills- Tomorrow EP

Jeff Mills- The other day EP

Regis- We said no/Allies 12"

When Outline meets Surgeon- Blueprint 7 12"

Outline- Blueprint 5

Etnica- Alien protein 3xLP

Second Phase- Mentasm 12"

Adam Beyer- This is Code Red 12"

Main Train- Meteor 12"

Oscar Mulero- Floodland 12"

That is a total of 39 euro for thirteen new, untarnished and unused pieces of vinyl. A great field day in my book!

You've never heard of Autechre??

Heh, yes you did. Some sucker like me would have paid through the nose for it.

Where in London was it, by the way?

yes i never heard of autreche, sorry to say but who are they? i will check on discogs and listen to some previews around but i definitely don't own any of their records or ever noticed them : ).

i just remember that incredibly ugly cover that's why i remember i had it in my hands : )! ahahah sorry.

it was one of the shops in camden, there is a chain that sells used that has like 10 shops all around london, u cant miss it if u go around, as there are 3 stores just there. Will search the name later

The best band in the history of the world ever. Also this.

Are you sure about that ?

You see i like pete Namlook, but and dont beleive he's the best act ever

Right, he isn't. Because Autechre is.

I mean what makes you so sure about that? what they've got that spcial?

This may sound off topic, but sill, maybe a short answer, thanks

I mean what makes you so sure about that? what they've got that spcial?

This may sound off topic, but sill, maybe a short answer, thanks

Nothing, I'm just trolling you. Sorry if it wasn't clear, but obviously when I say that they're the best band ever it should be understood that it's just my own subjective opinion.

ok

following the topic,

JM Jarre-Oxygen best off limited edition 120 euro or something (dont remember really)

Delirious noon - Launch For Lanctus for 2 bucks, mint - from discogs, minus shipment as i've got some other stuff, best full-on shit from 2009: goooooood deals....

everyone has its own favorite artist of course but i simply never had a chance to discover this one, but since you present it as top notch i must investigate : ).

MAM015 thanks for continuing the topic!