FS: Ethereal - Anima Mundi

Mike A

I would say mint condition. One wee tiny scratch near the edge of the cd. Playback is ok.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Since I have no idea how much I should take for it, I'm taking offers.

Shipping would probably be expensive too, I think I should send this insured or something, too valuable. :)

Let's shade some light on this cd.

This cd was poorly distributed and the label owner has some copies of this around + he told me the ditributor should probably have many unsold.

I will insist with my friend to ask to the distributor if he can get back his discs for reselling and let u know.

Let's shade some light on this cd.

This cd was poorly distributed and the label owner has some copies of this around + he told me the ditributor should probably have many unsold.

I will insist with my friend to ask to the distributor if he can get back his discs for reselling and let u know.

What about that one V/A that never got released? It had a filteria track in there! :ph34r:

i was given the chance to release the compilation of that label but it doesn't fit my label style. Maybe sun trip could bring that one to life?

the material is available, artwork and everything is finalized. They just need to press it.

Regarding ehtereal cd i need to find the email of the owner of the label again, i will check it