Stroke of insight

Trolsk

Brain scientist Jill Bolte Taylor once had a stroke, and during that episode she had an amazing experience. I think that many of you will find that here experience was very similar to the psychedelic experience. She did however recover from the stroke and being a brain scientist she pondered about her experience. In the video below she explains the experience:

Jill Bolte Taylor's Stroke of Insight

Please, moderators, this video is something of the ordinary and probably of interest to many, so don't move it to off-topic.

Brain scientist Jill Bolte Taylor once had a stroke, and during that episode she had an amazing experience. I think that many of you will find that here experience was very similar to the psychedelic experience. She did however recover from the stroke and being a brain scientist she pondered about her experience. In the video below she explains the experience:

Please, moderators, this video is something of the ordinary and probably of interest to many, so don't move it to off-topic.

Classic vid.

I thought Off-topic was gone...

• 3 weeks later...

Try to avoid the off-topic thing and don't change the subject so that it wont be off topic,

I think LSD or amphetamine should do it well