THE worst cover in psy history

Ormion

Ok we have a topic about bad covers, but what if you had to choose THE worst one?

Personally after I've seen cheesy stuff, gangsta wannabes, naked chicks, guys in akward-gay poses, Yahel, Astrix's infamous 'take me now' cover and so many horrible stuff I came to the conclusion that THE worst cover in psytrance history (although the music is not psy at all, but it's been sold from psytrance shops) is....*drumroll*

Posted Image

It gets me everytime.

And by gets me I mean I puke in my mouth.

Yours? You have to choose one. THE worst one.

This can't be true :D :D :D :D :D

It is true. Even better - apparently somebody noticed one of the typos and tried to remove it from the record. Via Wirikuta:

Posted Image

Trouble is, they didn't notice the other one.

Ok we have a topic about bad covers, but what if you had to choose THE worst one?

Personally after I've seen cheesy stuff, gangsta wannabes, naked chicks, guys in akward-gay poses, Yahel, Astrix's infamous 'take me now' cover and so many horrible stuff I came to the conclusion that THE worst cover in psytrance history (although the music is not psy at all, but it's been sold from psytrance shops) is....*drumroll*

Posted Image

It gets me everytime.

And by gets me I mean I puke in my mouth.

Yours? You have to choose one. THE worst one.

Thats kind of mean dude. What if I took a picture of you and put it on the cover of an album and called it the worst thing i've ever seen? Frankly I don't think all those are that bad. If you want to put your face on the cover of a work that you did - I really don't see any reason why you shouldn't just because it's psy-trance.

What gets me is the psy-trance having the nubile nude or half nude females on the cover. Unless it's sexy club trance - It seems an over done cliche in order to sell records - which is used to sell everything else in the modern world already -from spark plugs to hair cuts to your own private yachts. Psytrance is supposed to be a little bit independent of those things. But putting your face on the cover - I don't see the big deal.

It is true. Even better - apparently somebody noticed one of the typos and tried to remove it from the record. Via Wirikuta:

Posted Image

Trouble is, they didn't notice the other one.

ROFL. I was so focused on the terrible imagery I didn't even realize the terrible grammar. This one is a big contender with that weird nosed 4 faced guy...

Thats kind of mean dude. What if I took a picture of you and put it on the cover of an album and called it the worst thing i've ever seen? Frankly I don't think all those are that bad. If you want to put your face on the cover of a work that you did - I really don't see any reason why you shouldn't just because it's psy-trance.

What gets me is the psy-trance having the nubile nude or half nude females on the cover. Unless it's sexy club trance - It seems an over done cliche in order to sell records - which is used to sell everything else in the modern world already -from spark plugs to hair cuts to your own private yachts. Psytrance is supposed to be a little bit independent of those things. But putting your face on the cover - I don't see the big deal.

I look worse than this guy and this is why I wouldn't put my face on a cover.

I don't see any problem with that cover. It's just a picture of a dude, a good-looking dude, to be honest. And his jacket is kinda nice, indeed. This is no comparison to all the cheap ohm shanti shiva covers out there.

maybe not the worst but i really dont like this one:

Posted Image

Posted Image

That looks really eurotrance.

I actually saw this guy on a beach a year ago or so. I started laughing hysterically. By my self. People looked at me weird but I didn't mind. Not every day you meet a walking Internet meme.

You mean all four of them? :o