Koxbox - Live At Burning Man 1996

Hey all you freaks!! I just talked to Franke from Koxbox. This Album will soon be released on Beatport...

He has no plans of doing a physical release. It will be Remastered tracks from DAT!

cheeeers!! :)

Great!

Did you ask him about the new Koxbox album?

What's CRAP? The fact that it's not gonna be a real CD?

It's already unbeleivable that the artist has decided god-knows-how to release this digitally let alone a real CD!

yes man its a CRAP because this realese gonna be a digital one

and yes its unbelievable(god knows why the make such a decicion)

really only gods knows :)

It's already unbeleivable that the artist has decided god-knows-how to release this digitally let alone a real CD!

What's so difficult in making such a decision? I don't think there's much work involved - he'll just rip it, put through some EQ, compression etc. and voila.:blink:

However, I agree there's no point releasing it as a download only - chances are the only people interested in getting it are old-school folks, and they still prefer to have a physical CD. Me included. :(

What's so difficult in making such a decision?

I was referring to how he decideded to make it available after all these years not the work involved to make it available digitally :rolleyes: Probably, he has been bombarded with request all these years that he finally decided to give it a shot.

Anyway, good luck with the "sales". I'm sure that like anything else after a few hours will be available in some Russian blog or file sharing site.

Then again, how many people have listened this? It might turn out to be a disappointment.

• 1 month later...

the liveset is breath taking, it's just a shame it will be digital only :/

The Burning Man '96 set is good, but Koxbox live at Hyperstate '98 is absolutely amazing.

It's the best recorded psytrance liveset I've ever heard.

All tracks blend together perfectly, the basslines are huge and there's a great in-the-moment live feel to all of it.

Amazing!

That's something i have never heard of Trolsk, let alone heard anyone mentioning it : )

If you have a proper recording of it you should maybe ask to koxbox if they want to release it digitally too.

Would be very interesting

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

pity it will only be a digital release...

it already can be found as lossless files from the vinyls and i dont think the quality will be significantly better.

a nice CD with cool artwork and booklet would be very tempting to buy thou