Dj yahel ? what you think about him

Nikoma

he made wonderful tracks long ago and makes me think that horrible saying is true: only the good sell out

look at all the other projects; infected mushroom, astral projection, psysex, sesto sento, gataka, electro sun, ... all who had killer music before in the isra scene went on to big bucks and cheesefesting

so i would like to devise a new saying: MAKE CHEESE FROM THE BEGINNING AND SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE :P

so i would like to devise a new saying: MAKE CHEESE FROM THE BEGINNING AND SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE :P

I like to second that. No cheese for starters! Bang on psychedelic stuff for at least the first three or four records. Then do whatever you feel like doing. It's a free world.

SAVE THE CHEESE FOR LAST! :D

How you think " cheesemaker ". Explain ? :D

Well his first tracks were reaaaaly good. I haven't listened his debut album which I know it's goa, but I know many tracks from his Waves Of Sound album and there are amazing. Last Man On The Universe for example is breathtaking.

I even like his more trancey tracks like Tribal Maker or Avalanche. But since then his music became way too cheesy and himself way too Tiesto wannabe with all this ridiculous covers.

Well his first tracks were reaaaaly good. I haven't listened his debut album which I know it's goa, but I know many tracks from his Waves Of Sound album and there are amazing. Last Man On The Universe for example is breathtaking.

I even like his more trancey tracks like Tribal Maker or Avalanche. But since then his music became way too cheesy and himself way too Tiesto wannabe with all this ridiculous covers.

Yes I agree with, but for me he is still a good Dj.... i was last year on his concert was Incredible.... :D

good tune

+1 on the waves of sound album , there is still something fresh about it. and some parts are pretty trippy and psychedelic in the emotional context.

on a side note: are there any examples of artists who started out cheezy and then started making trippy psychedelic underground sounds?

+1 on the waves of sound album , there is still something fresh about it. and some parts are pretty trippy and psychedelic in the emotional context.

on a side note: are there any examples of artists who started out cheezy and then started making trippy psychedelic underground sounds?

Waves of sound ? Does anybody say something about his other albums....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

he made wonderful tracks long ago and makes me think that horrible saying is true: only the good sell out

look at all the other projects; infected mushroom, astral projection, psysex, sesto sento, gataka, electro sun, ... all who had killer music before in the isra scene went on to big bucks and cheesefesting

Does israeli cheese go bad quick due to weather?

sad but true

Listened to the Last Man In The Universe - didnt like it enough to listen past first minute, too mainstream techno from 90s for me.

fuck me... sure your soundsystem is working well?

ehehehe... just kidding :D

• 2 weeks later...