Induced Fear

Arronax

I proudly present you my NEW PROJECT :) This is a totally new sound that I'm making, and is truly influenced by modern issues and partially by science fiction. The genre it belongs is something between industrial and acid trance. I don't know what exactly is this, but I'm definitely gonna continue to work on this sound... Feedback is HIGHLY appreciated! :) Thank you!

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_5310586

Pretty interesting. Can't say it's my kind of thing but the production is good.

Thank you Veracohr! I am not so much into this sound myself, but I discovered that industrial music really makes me feel good at certain times :) That's why I started to do some experiments with this type of composition, and it turned out to be really good. Thank you for the feedback! ;)

hhmmmm.....im not sure what i think.

on 1 hand its very well produced. on the other hand...its not at all what i was expecting to hear based on the description.

so i kind of feel like...well you ever drink something that you thought was going to be something else? like you think its milk in the cup but its really orange juice?...well even though the milk is fine...because you were expecting orange juice... the milk tastes bad.

i kind of feel like that.

hhmmmm.....im not sure what i think.

on 1 hand its very well produced. on the other hand...its not at all what i was expecting to hear based on the description.

so i kind of feel like...well you ever drink something that you thought was going to be something else? like you think its milk in the cup but its really orange juice?...well even though the milk is fine...because you were expecting orange juice... the milk tastes bad.

i kind of feel like that.

:lol: I know exactly what you mean. I'm sorry that my description misguided you, I couldn't define it with words, so... :) Too bad you had to find out the taste in the hard way  :ph34r: Thank you for the feedback man :)

:lol: I know exactly what you mean. I'm sorry that my description misguided you, I couldn't define it with words, so... :) Too bad you had to find out the taste in the hard way  :ph34r: Thank you for the feedback man :)

I like the production and the ideas. Everything comes through clear. After the bass plays through like 4 - 8 bars, if a 4 on the floor beat came in, it would be really sick. You could remix it full-on. :) And I could hear some DnB sounds in something like this, like a DnB bass, or some of those distortion leads. You should put up remix files ! :D

I like the production and the ideas.  Everything comes through clear.  After the bass plays through like 4 - 8 bars, if a 4 on the floor beat came in, it would be really sick.  You could remix it full-on. :)  And I could hear some DnB sounds in something like this, like a DnB bass, or some of those distortion leads.  You should put up remix files ! :D

Yeah, I will probably put up remix files as soon as I finish the track. Thank you for your feedback :) 

ok so on a second listen i think its pretty good.

reminds me of  some older fringe industrial bands if they were sped up a bit.

some more crime, the grassy knoll, alien faktor.....theres even a little meat beat manifesto in there.

good job.

Thanks man, I'm glad that it turned out to be OK for you in the end ;) Nothing is as it seems at first glance  :ph34r: