Exelization - Mindblast Technology

http://www.ektoplazm.com/2010/exelization-mindblast-technology

Posted Image

Exelization – MindBlast Technology

01 - Intoxicant (148 BPM)

02 - The Paradox (148 BPM)

03 - Panopticon (148 BPM)

04 - Contamination (147 BPM)

Exelization is Dimitris Panagiotopoulos, a psytrance enthusiast and producer from Athens, Greece. Influenced by his love for both the golden age of Goa Trance and the modern psytrance sound, Dimitris has forged an interesting style that unites the whirling fractal chaos of the Pleiadians with the power and drive of the contemporary South African giants. MindBlast Technology, his debut release, features four tracks filled with hard twilight beats and spiralling Goa melodies. Mastered by DJ Zen, head of Altar Records, with artwork by Gasolin3.

From our very own Ormion! :ph34r:

Oh shit! This is Ormion's own work!?!?

I have to get it immediately, the guy practically cloned my taste in psy, or I cloned his, or a third party cloned both. Whatever, I'm getting this now, and I'll drop a more sensible comment latergh!

Nice work :D

and yeah indeed there is some of the good old Ka-Sol sound in there.. maybe a tad monotone at times! But.. hell.. nice debute release man! So far my fav is Contamination!

Fockin' aye. This is rock solid work Ormion! Some of the best psytrance I've heard in ages.

Good job Ormion Posted Image

Thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate your comments. :)