Psytrancers on Twitter

Basilisk

I notice there is no common thread where we can share our Twitter accounts. Is anyone else using the service? Find me here:

http://www.twitter.com/Ektoplazm

Not sure what the whole idea is? Twitter can seem like empty solipsism but it is good for some things: sharing links to new releases and Youtube videos, recommendations and warnings, short album reviews, and open-ended conversation. In essence, all the sort of stuff you might talk about on a forum except quicker and more to the point. Oh, and you can use it from your phone which is kind of cool.

One of the reasons I am starting this thread is because I don't see a lot of psytrance people there. Plenty of pirate blogs have an account (and regularly update it) but not one major psytrance shop uses Twitter. Same goes for most artists and labels in the scene--where are you all? It's huge with the techno crowd though, go figure. Anyway, hoping to see some more people on there soon...

One of the reasons I am starting this thread is because I don't see a lot of psytrance people there. Plenty of pirate blogs have an account (and regularly update it) but not one major psytrance shop uses Twitter. Same goes for most artists and labels in the scene--where are you all? It's huge with the techno crowd though, go figure. Anyway, hoping to see some more people on there soon...

Give me 28 hours / day and I'll manage to de-stack it from Suntrip's todolist.

It's a 2 minute time commitment whenever you feel like it :)

Since this thread is going slow I'll throw something into the ring to prompt some discussion:

http://twitter.com/infectedtwitt

"Question of the day: when u enter into an elevator , you immediately need to piss. Why dose it happen ?"\

wtf were they on :S