Sheepish

PlutoDelic

fellas, unfortunately i am not promoting myself, i wish i was...i would like to share something that survived the dust of the basement for quite a good time.

my two dear friends, Uki & Breto, which u might know as Dhamsuta, went through a long journey in gettin what they are today, and a part of it is a masterpiece of progressive psytrance (with its full meaning) dj set that they cooked for a special local electronic music promotion agency.

there has been a huge demand for the set to be re-uploaded since it did not survive from the previous hosting services, though i was lucky enough to find it somewhere on my archive, and with their permission, it's on the place where it should belong.

the style is from the peak of melodic progressive music (2002-2005), and in case if someone is missing this sort of style, then dont hesitate and get it asap

this is no low bpm bullsh!t that we're getting misinformed from the current progressive labels, the tracks inside are pure progressive, pure trance, pure psychedelic, no minimal sh!t thats hanging around on peoples head at the moment (and they dare to call that sh!t more psychedelic then the whole global psy scene)

anyway, enough of my anger, the last thing that i wanna promise though is the smoothness of the mixes, i can easily say you will be impressed from the mixing technique:).

Tracklist:

01. Aerolink – Pleasure Addicted

02. Fusi and Johnson – Funny Fresh

03. Xibalba – Killing Feel (Symphonix remix)

04. Ace Ventura – Cardiac Arrest

05. Ski Fi – Red Sun

06. Chakra – Opacity

07. Varoman – Kickin and Drummin

08. Dj Tab vs. Super8 – First Aid (P. O’Neil remix)

09. Sub6 – 7th Son Feat. Michele Adamson (Ticon remix)

10. Son Kite – On Air (Lemon 8 remix)

11. Atmos – Transmission In Vain

download Sheepish

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...