Genre: Goa Trance

Style: New School

Tracks: 4

Playtime: 31:35 min

Catalog#: UAFR014

URL: http://www.trinodia.net

Release Date: 03. September 2010.

Release notes:

Trinodia (Daniel Eldstorm) takes a step back into Goa trance with Unknown Space, a brand new release from the prolific Underground Alien Factory Records.

Trinodia is more commonly known for releasing full-on in the last few years so this is a change of pace for the Swedish project!

These tracks are packed with melodies, ambient landscapes, and beats of both the new and classic Goa trance style that takes you on a trip away from reality.

This is just the beginning of the journey that lies ahead; follow the melodies and the beats into the world of Trinodia’s music.

Tracklist:

01. Trinodia - Unknown Space (7:39)

02. Trinodia - Epic Feel (9:28)

03. Trinodia - One (Total Charm Remix) (7:28)

04. Trinodia - Ufo Sightings (7:40)

Credits:

Coverart by johan@vielfrass.se

Mastering by breto@psyks.com

Download release here (WAV, FLAC, 320 kbit):

http://www.ektoplazm.com/2010/trinodia-unknown-space

Hope you will like this new artist. Not new, but new in Goa! :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It feels good to have something released again and to be working on more music to come.

Also it is great to be back in the Goa Trance scene since thats where my psychedelic music producing started back in 1994.

Hope you all will enjoy this release :)

The cover artwork is made by a friend of mine and the concept is kindof a classic sci-fi minimalistic poster.

This is really interesting style and music.

Now Daniel improved his skills about Goa trance and he working hard on album. I hope he will finish it next year and we would look to find some good label interested about it. And yes, few singles will come out soon on CD compilations :)

It feels good to have something released again and to be working on more music to come.

Also it is great to be back in the Goa Trance scene since thats where my psychedelic music producing started back in 1994.

Hope you all will enjoy this release :)

The cover artwork is made by a friend of mine and the concept is kindof a classic sci-fi minimalistic poster.

Daniel my friend! I´ve listened to the EP and it sounds awsome. I am happy for you and your release... and i want to wish you Good luck in the future.

Keep up the good work and im waiting for that album!!

cheeers bro!! :)

I've been meaning to mention this before but all UAF releases have are quieter than everything else. I have foobar scrolling through tracks and whenever UAF release comes on the volume is noticeably quieter, why is this?

Maybe it depends of mastering. I think for next release: Persistent Aura promo EP before album would be mastered by Wizack Twizack.

He mastered me some tracks and they are great, better than Breto IMO

I've been meaning to mention this before but all UAF releases have a quieter volume than everything else. I have foobar scrolling through tracks and whenever UAF release comes on the volume is noticeably quieter, why is this?

Maybe everything else is too loud. =)

Some UAF releases are just too loud, example - Innerself EP. I took 3 random tracks and here is how it looks:

Posted Image

I don't know if you're publishing music you must pay attention to this details, I understand that every artist wants to have his TM sound but label with 10 or more releases should pay attention to mastering quality (I also understand that these stuff is for free). Anyhow, Trinodia sounds awesome, good job UAF!

Maybe it depends of mastering. I think for next release: Persistent Aura promo EP before album would be mastered by Wizack Twizack.

He mastered me some tracks and they are great, better than Breto IMO

Alright :)

Maybe everything else is too loud. =)

Yes I've heard of the loudness war but if 98% of the music that I have is louder than the UAF releases the problem is not with everything else. :P

Some UAF releases are just too loud, example - Innerself EP. I took 3 random tracks and here is how it looks:

Posted Image

I don't know if you're publishing music you must pay attention to this details, I understand that every artist wants to have his TM sound but label with 10 or more releases should pay attention to mastering quality (I also understand that these stuff is for free). Anyhow, Trinodia sounds awesome, good job UAF!

As this topic came up to 303 views im gonna drop my coin here now.

I won't blame UAF for this , all of them got talent and if these artists don't get a spot in a Label its because the PUBLIC is not supporting , and by support i mean BUYing the Releases , not just throwing up some 'nice' words and then everybody is just wanting for a pirate release.

The Public HAVE to support the LABELS enabling us to release more Quality Music.

In conclusion , i will not complain about the UAF material because it's simply being giving out for free without any price , the music is good but again , it's free.

Good Quality Music should be giving out for a Price , not just the production but everything in General including the Mastering as Richpa is pointing out , so that the Public can feel and be happy to have a Quality Production.

And then again , paying for the music you like it means you want it to grow and maybe the Music Industry will turn better in some years.

I personally won't buy a Lady Gaga album but i just seen the latest Iron Maiden album which is from a band that is for probably 30 years in the Music Industry and those i will be proud to support them by buying their album.

Giving this material for free will do NOTHING for these great artists and it's just sad that things are like this nowadays.

Can't sit quiet watching all this happening , then there are people actually ranting about the album ratings when they should worry about what they are doing?! Shove it.

End of 303 Pattern.

If people want to release their stuff for free, they should do it, regardless of the quality. If a release that cost money pales beneath a free-to-download release, so what? The same goes for free software. There's a lot of free software out there, that often surpasses its commercial alternatives and if their respective authors don't want money for their work - maybe donations at best - then that's entirely their choice and there's no reason to complain about that. There's just no "should" or "ought to" in that topic...if it's their IP, they can do anything they want to with it.

If people want to release their stuff for free, they should do it, regardless of the quality. If a release that cost money pales beneath a free-to-download release, so what? The same goes for free software. There's a lot of free software out there, that often surpasses its commercial alternatives and if their respective authors don't want money for their work - maybe donations at best - then that's entirely their choice and there's no reason to complain about that.

True , it is always a choice , but again , i wouldn't work for free no matter how i love the job , it's same as accepting to be a Slave and accept public exploitation.

This is my personal view and whatever people want to do it's their own choice but at the end , its the Music Industry that suffers it and mainly the GOA scene that so many people claim to 'love' it.

So you blame the public for the situation in the music industry? It is far more complicated than that. What about the fact that there are more musicians working in this genre than ever before? More options, more choices? Recorded music as a product is kind of flat and non-interactive (though we love it just the same). If you run the numbers you'll find that entertainment dollars are increasingly spent on interactive media like computer games. The entertainment industry has grown while the music industry sat around doing everything it could to avoid innovation. This is certainly true of psytrance, where labels spent more time badgering people with slogans like "copy kills your music" instead of adapting to changing market conditions. Part of the problem is that you just can't beat the live music experience--it isn't as if party organizers are suffering because everyone is sitting at home listening to pirated music!

Anyway, there is no need to give up on quality simply because the music is free. Actually, I work very hard to agitate for higher quality free music. Professional mastering is not cheap but I regularly pay the fee to ensure that listeners have the best possible experience with the music released on the Ektoplazm netlabel. I also encourage all the netlabels I work with to take mastering seriously--and to perform some quality control on the material they are putting out. You would say this should be done with a price tag attached. I prefer the gift economy. And I am sure you will find many examples of artists who have gotten something out of releasing free music. Perhaps you're not one of them, but how much of that is a consequence of your approach to these matters?

So you blame the public for the situation in the music industry? It is far more complicated than that. What about the fact that there are more musicians working in this genre than ever before? More options, more choices? Recorded music as a product is kind of flat and non-interactive (though we love it just the same). If you run the numbers you'll find that entertainment dollars are increasingly spent on interactive media like computer games. The entertainment industry has grown while the music industry sat around doing everything it could to avoid innovation. This is certainly true of psytrance, where labels spent more time badgering people with slogans like "copy kills your music" instead of adapting to changing market conditions. Part of the problem is that you just can't beat the live music experience--it isn't as if party organizers are suffering because everyone is sitting at home listening to pirated music!

Anyway, there is no need to give up on quality simply because the music is free. Actually, I work very hard to agitate for higher quality free music. Professional mastering is not cheap but I regularly pay the fee to ensure that listeners have the best possible experience with the music released on the Ektoplazm netlabel. I also encourage all the netlabels I work with to take mastering seriously--and to perform some quality control on the material they are putting out. You would say this should be done with a price tag attached. I prefer the gift economy. And I am sure you will find many examples of artists who have gotten something out of releasing free music. Perhaps you're not one of them, but how much of that is a consequence of your approach to these matters?

Man i won't argue with you because what you do it's your own choice , the fact here is : im sure that if Imba had enough resources to arrange CD pressing and have the money to pay for REAL professional Mastering he would do some hell of Releases.

But seems that everybody just keeps on sitting and shouting 'nice' words and not even giving a damn for it.

Look at my last release for instance , i get 'good' feedback but now the FACTS? None.

UAF Artists deserve better and so does the Scene.

And now tell me Basilisk , what 'changing market' conditions? The 'FREE' Market? Is there such as thing?! LOL

'I work very hard to agitate for higher quality free music' , what did i hear this?! You actually 'work' very hard for free and then release high quality music?

Almost as putting children doing Nike's shoes , that's very nice isn't it.

Sorry , there is only one word to describe such a sentence and im not even mentioning it and don't tell me you go out there and go and accept a job for free.

I'll tell you what my approach is. Of an Artist who has worked hard for something for 10 years and people today still want the 'LOST BUDDHA' ?

Sorry but i won't be exploited and take it in the butt , if people like that its not of my problem.

Man i won't keep going with this discussion i'll just end here.

Look at my last release for instance , i get 'good' feedback but now the FACTS? None.

Which release was that I wonder? Haven't heard any from you in a long time.

And now tell me Basilisk , what 'changing market' conditions? The 'FREE' Market? Is there such as thing?! LOL

Are you totally clueless? Surely you know what I mean.

'I work very hard to agitate for higher quality free music' , what did i hear this?! You actually 'work' very hard for free and then release high quality music?

Almost as putting children doing Nike's shoes , that's very nice isn't it.

Sorry , there is only one word to describe such a sentence and im not even mentioning it and don't tell me you go out there and go and accept a job for free.

Yes. Some weeks I put in 30 to 40 hours working on the site, putting releases together, designing cover art, tagging and packaging, writing descriptions, promoting, and so on. I think the word you fail to mention is "dedication."

I'll tell you what my approach is. Of an Artist who has worked hard for something for 10 years and people today still want the 'LOST BUDDHA' ?

You may have worked hard but you're also a public relations nightmare.

Actually, I work very hard to agitate for higher quality free music. Professional mastering is not cheap but I regularly pay the fee to ensure that listeners have the best possible experience with the music released on the Ektoplazm netlabel. I also encourage all the netlabels I work with to take mastering seriously--and to perform some quality control on the material they are putting out. You would say this should be done with a price tag attached. I prefer the gift economy.

Man , I say if you work hard you deserve something not just words. And yes Mastering is not cheap.

Gifts? And tell me what 'gifts' will you get from the public?

Just think about it , im sure that you would love to make Ektoplazm something better than it is today and honestly i do think you deserve it.

And plus all the artists you are releasing over your label would be very thankful to you since they deserve.

You have my apologies if i was harsh but that's the way it goes.