V/A - Dimensional Gateway (pure psychedelic goa trance)

21 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have this V/A on CD?

• 1 month later...

This is REALLY an excellent compilation.

Killer music, no need to review, just listen to it. It's fresh-goatrance-from-inspired-producers, it rocks!

Great artwork too, reminds me of the Psycehelic Goa Core ones.

I wish there was a better mastering, that's all. It sounds "heavy" in my soundsystem here.

You know this one would easily deserve to be pressed on cd? That's fearsome to say but that's true: we have a professional release for fee here!!!

Cheers to Neogoa.tk :)

Wow, what can i say after all great and positive feedbacks that we received so far. I must be honest with you guys, whole thing started without any resources, but with a lot of good will and positivity we brought this one to finish line. It was a great experience to work with all this great musicians, really great dudes with a huuuge talent. Some of them are well known, some others will show their full potential soon, but what is good for NEWSCHOOL goa trance movement - we GOT great projects and artists and we all must cherish their talent and magic.

Neogoa webportal/netlabel/database (you name it) is just an idea from a guy who loves this kind of music. After few months of researching I've decided to do a journey for people who also enjoy in this magic, so Dimensional Gateway and whole Neogoa thing is a product of that.

We'll continue with our holy mission, and that is:

- PROMOTION of every LABEL and NETLABEL

- PROMOTION of every ARTIST and DJ

- PROMOTION of every RELEASE

For now there is few people that work on our website, doing a reviews, supporting us with great suggestions, but I wish that even more people join in this project, so don't be shy, we are OPEN for anything :)

And yeah, I must mention some people here who did their best for DG and Neogoa, with their work and support: First of all big thanks to my mastering guy and a great artist - Igor Čeranić (Perfect Blind/Deimos) who did an awesome job with mixes and gave them new shine ;), to Mirza Aljić (Arronax) who supported Neogoa from very own beginning with ideas and mindblowing track (with Christophe Grossel (Somnesia) BLACK HOLE wow!, to Alexander (Basilisk) and Ektoplazm guys for publishing this V/A, guys you're the best! Also, big thanks to Saša Dukić (Screw Loose/Psilocybian) for support and advices, and a great tune. Shouts to Ali (Mindsphere), he did a great remix for one of the best newschool tracks, It was a honor to work with him, can't wait for his second album, new previews sounds awesome. Huuuge thanks goes to Brazil for Bruno (Astrancer), maaan I love his music, he is probably my favorite newschool act and when I first time heard Tetragrammaton I wet my pants, I'm really looking forward to work with him on a new EP. It was pleasant experience to work with Dmitry from Sky Technology. This guy is in my humble opinion one of the best newcomers around, his style is simple - pure psychedelic goa trance. Can't wait for his full lenght! Neighbors Oswald (PharaOm) and Simon (Antares) also did a great job with their tunes, Oswald really hits theme of the compilation with his outstanding Cellar Door and Simon gave one of his epic oldies - love that tune ;) BSF aka Luis Pabon, also guy with huuuge potential participated with his unreleased tune and what can i say - man I'm in love with your style, keep it psychedelic! Wow, did i forgot something? Yeah, also i must thank to all guys who sended their tracks and which wasn't released. I'll give my best to bring them out in 2011! Big thanks goes to Mdk for doing a review for compilation and for support that he gave to Neogoa project! And yeah, thanks to all people from Psynews that supported this (on Neogoa and Facebook)!

Regards,

Richpa

This is REALLY an excellent compilation.

Killer music, no need to review, just listen to it. It's fresh-goatrance-from-inspired-producers, it rocks!

Great artwork too, reminds me of the Psycehelic Goa Core ones.

I wish there was a better mastering, that's all. It sounds "heavy" in my soundsystem here.

You know this one would easily deserve to be pressed on cd? That's fearsome to say but that's true: we have a professional release for fee here!!!

Cheers to Neogoa.tk :)

Thanks Mars, when I started with artwork for compilation, my idea was to do a something psychedelic enough and always when I work something with fractals my inspiration comes from Helium and Phototropic covers, my favorite ones from an old era. I guess that cover and (musical) theme of this compilation are the similar, which was my goal ;) And yeah, love that good old PGC covers too :)))

Wow, what can i say after all great and positive feedbacks that we received so far. I must be honest with you guys, whole thing started without any resources, but with a lot of good will and positivity we brought this one to finish line. It was a great experience to work with all this great musicians, really great dudes with a huuuge talent. Some of them are well known, some others will show their full potential soon, but what is good for NEWSCHOOL goa trance movement - we GOT great projects and artists and we all must cherish their talent and magic.

Neogoa webportal/netlabel/database (you name it) is just an idea from a guy who loves this kind of music. After few months of researching I've decided to do a journey for people who also enjoy in this magic, so Dimensional Gateway and whole Neogoa thing is a product of that.

We'll continue with our holy mission, and that is:

- PROMOTION of every LABEL and NETLABEL

- PROMOTION of every ARTIST and DJ

- PROMOTION of every RELEASE

For now there is few people that work on our website, doing a reviews, supporting us with great suggestions, but I wish that even more people join in this project, so don't be shy, we are OPEN for anything :)

And yeah, I must mention some people here who did their best for DG and Neogoa, with their work and support: First of all big thanks to my mastering guy and a great artist - Igor Čeranić (Perfect Blind/Deimos) who did an awesome job with mixes and gave them new shine ;), to Mirza Aljić (Arronax) who supported Neogoa from very own beginning with ideas and mindblowing track (with Christophe Grossel (Somnesia) BLACK HOLE wow!, to Alexander (Basilisk) and Ektoplazm guys for publishing this V/A, guys you're the best! Also, big thanks to Saša Dukić (Screw Loose/Psilocybian) for support and advices, and a great tune. Shouts to Ali (Mindsphere), he did a great remix for one of the best newschool tracks, It was a honor to work with him, can't wait for his second album, new previews sounds awesome. Huuuge thanks goes to Brazil for Bruno (Astrancer), maaan I love his music, he is probably my favorite newschool act and when I first time heard Tetragrammaton I wet my pants, I'm really looking forward to work with him on a new EP. It was pleasant experience to work with Dmitry from Sky Technology. This guy is in my humble opinion one of the best newcomers around, his style is simple - pure psychedelic goa trance. Can't wait for his full lenght! Neighbors Oswald (PharaOm) and Simon (Antares) also did a great job with their tunes, Oswald really hits theme of the compilation with his outstanding Cellar Door and Simon gave one of his epic oldies - love that tune ;) BSF aka Luis Pabon, also guy with huuuge potential participated with his unreleased tune and what can i say - man I'm in love with your style, keep it psychedelic! Wow, did i forgot something? Yeah, also i must thank to all guys who sended their tracks and which wasn't released. I'll give my best to bring them out in 2011! Big thanks goes to Mdk for doing a review for compilation and for support that he gave to Neogoa project! And yeah, thanks to all people from Psynews that supported this (on Neogoa and Facebook)!

Regards,

Richpa

It really is an excellent compilation. Great job and congratulations to Richpa and all the artists. I look forward to more releases.

Mdk

We want to thank to all people who gave us their support, so here is a special ''In The Mix'' edition, mixed by our DJ Stevo. You can download it for FREE!

Posted Image

DJ: Stevo

Set: Dimensional Gateway (In The Mix)

Stream Date: Not streamed

Format: MP3 | 320

Lenght: 64 Min.

Filesize: 147 MB

Cover Download: HERE

Set Download: HERE

Tracklist:

PharaOm: Cellar Door (Neogoa, 2010)

Astrancer: Tetragrammaton (Neogoa, 2010)

Sky Technology: Cosmic Space (Neogoa, 2010)

Screw Loose: From Fear To Eternity (Neogoa, 2010)

Antares: Xibalba (Neogoa, 2010)

Arronax & Somnesia: Black Hole (Extended Trip) (Neogoa, 2010)

Mindsphere: To Infinity (2010 Remix) (Neogoa, 2010)

Blackstarrfinale: Bonetti Defense (Neogoa, 2010)

Perfect Blind: Exosphere (Spaced Out Mix) (Neogoa, 2010)

Enjoy!

• 2 months later...

Dimensional Gateway compilation has been selected as best free V/A in 2010. at Ektoplazm website. One more time thanks a lot for your votes and congrats too all winners. Good news is also that Neogoa netlabel is 2nd best netlabel in 2010, right behind guys from Ektoplazm.

Full results can be found here:

http://www.ektoplazm.com/2011/the-best-free-psytrance-of-2010

:)

We want to thank to all people who gave us their support, so here is a special ''In The Mix'' edition, mixed by our DJ Stevo. You can download it for FREE!

Posted Image

DJ: Stevo

Set: Dimensional Gateway (In The Mix)

Stream Date: Not streamed

Format: MP3 | 320

Lenght: 64 Min.

Filesize: 147 MB

Cover Download: HERE

Set Download: HERE

Tracklist:

PharaOm: Cellar Door (Neogoa, 2010)

Astrancer: Tetragrammaton (Neogoa, 2010)

Sky Technology: Cosmic Space (Neogoa, 2010)

Screw Loose: From Fear To Eternity (Neogoa, 2010)

Antares: Xibalba (Neogoa, 2010)

Arronax & Somnesia: Black Hole (Extended Trip) (Neogoa, 2010)

Mindsphere: To Infinity (2010 Remix) (Neogoa, 2010)

Blackstarrfinale: Bonetti Defense (Neogoa, 2010)

Perfect Blind: Exosphere (Spaced Out Mix) (Neogoa, 2010)

Enjoy!

Good mix, beautiful VA, big thanks!!! And what is interesting, I like this version of VA cover much more than original, I even downloaded it and replace the original. I think, that colours you made for this cover, gave me strong associations with a sound of the tracks, I am wonder the way it happens. :blink:B)

• 1 month later...

my apologies to the compilers, i did just not have enough time to keep up with music the last 6 months, however, i do keep a folder with stuff that i havent gone through yet

and i just finished this one and i have to say, the newcomers are proving themself here the way its meant to be, considering that To Infinity is my favourite track if i had to say top 10 from all music, but the remix just didnt catch me (i just dont like when the bass is too much in the surface, it gets the full on bitter taste), it didnt catch me in the essence that the rest of the tracks were just way better :)

The Youth Academy of Goatrance

kudos to compilers/label, this is a nice piece of devotion.