Knight of the Light - Crusade EP

Media - CDr

Genre: Trance (Nitzhonot/Goa)

Tracks: 4

Playtime:29:08 min

Catalog#: EXTCD01

Release Date: 30.Aug.2010

Mastering by : Cassio Centurion at Master DX Studios

Become the Hero with this newly production from Filipe Santos !

Born as a slave , your destiny lies in arranging your way to freedom and inner peace and for that you will have to fight your way out of the Arena , meet the awesome Knights of the Square Table , find your way into the Kingdom of Heaven and finally going on a Crusade!

A totally new definition of victory sound that it will take you on an epic journey to the mythic and legendary age of kings packed in a party album that you never forget!

Every Hero has a Beginning.

Tracklist:

1-Arena 7.49

2-Knights of the Square Table 6.31

3-Kingdom of Heaven 7.47

4-Crusade 7.01

Total Time - 29.08

Price: 6 Dollar / 4 Euros / 3 Pounds (shipping excl.)

Demos are available over the 'Releases' section .

www.extinctrecords.net

Aaah, great to hear Filipe! :) I really dig the cover art and the font you used.

I'm really looking forward to this one. Stronghold and Knights Of The Square table are killer tracks, so I'm sure the rest will be great too.

I'll order this one along with the new Amithaba Buddha album. :D

Thank you Ajanta and Imba for your first positive comments and dont mind to spread the word!

There is a lot of work involved in this and i am doing my best to keep up with everybodys expectations! :)

I give my best wishes to everybody who buys this CD and i hope this music will make you all happy.

Filipe, you're like a human chameleon! Seriously! :) You never stop amazing me with the stories behind every new project. I mean you seem to put lot of effort into your work to give character to your projects. Respect for that! Posted Image

listening this cheese makes me wonder what ever happened to lost buddha?? <_<

man i dont wanna be rude or anything but since youre taking things that way ill explain.

Posted Image

since cheese is also part of the food pyramid theres no harm in eating it aswel and besides phototropic just released the 2nd buddha album over this last month.

thanks to everybody else for the positive comments.

keep it up.

Filipe, you're like a human chameleon! Seriously! :) You never stop amazing me with the stories behind every new project. I mean you seem to put lot of effort into your work to give character to your projects. Respect for that! Posted Image

Somazoid , its alright , this doesn't make me as a chameleon or anything , i just take music as a different perspective or approach as you prefer to say.

Im glad to hear you feel the story and the overall concept , thats because i actually do a lot of work and do put a lot of myself in every release i make. A lot of studying , time and energy is spent in this believe me.

As for the rest (and this is for everybody) what i have to say is if everybody likes the music try to support what you like by buying it , i dont mind the mp3 scene as i also do put my own music up on youtube at least for people to listen to what i do , but if people actually want Goa-Trance etc to come back , DO SO by supporting it.

Our World isnt just made of words and sure the Music isnt too.

The thoughts of an artist who done a LOT for the Goa Scene you know today.

lost buddha and not amithaba, not that i don't like your amithaba stuff but the music you did before was way more powerful!

when will we see tracks like mysteries of the women and all those others on a nice cd?

Doesn't matter.

This thread is about the new release called 'Knight of the Light' and not the Buddha's.

I appreciate that any questions related to the Buddha's are redirected to this thread :

Buddha's

Thank you.