Hallucinogen new album.

Lost & Found

What a twat Simon Posford is, he does nothing really (of any worth) for 10 years then expects us all the snivel at his feet bombarding him with love for the slight possibillity that he might realease some tunes.

well fuck off SImon you a coke head ego maniac twat !!!! who hasn't released anything worth listening to in the last decade.

* I know some of you are going to say 'what about shpongle' but I think Shpongle are tedious noodly shite.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a twat Simon Posford is, he does nothing really (of any worth) for 10 years then expects us all the snivel at his feet bombarding him with love for the slight possibillity that he might realease some tunes.

well fuck off SImon you a coke head ego maniac twat !!!! who hasn't released anything worth listening to in the last decade.

* I know some of you are going to say 'what about shpongle' but I think Shpongle are tedious noodly shite.

Got anything useful to say, hater?

Seriously! Si jokingly told a fan "hah sure if you get 1000 votes on the forum I'll do it!" and so the fan is spearheading an effort to do so. Really don't think it has anything to do with Si's "ego" (if he even has one, somehow unmelted by the doses of this and that which have surely destroyed it like penicillin finding bacteria...), it is a noble fan based effort to put some flame under his arse and get some new, complex psytrance into the scene. And we all know he has the gusto to do it, so I think it is well worth joining the grass roots effort here and to Vote for Si!

Now that was funny :D

Bizzarre levels of negativity going on here,,,

Anyway,,

What would it hurt to just freakin vote? Judge the album after you hear it, and judge the music not the person

A new trance album from Hallucinogen would be a hell of a lot better than what's out there at the moment,,

The idiots are winning..

Vote!

Pretty much what he said.

To all you Simon Posford bashers: go see him live get to the front of the stage and see what he still is capable of doing: turning the crowd in to a frenzy. Then fall to your knees and ask Him for forgiveness so you still can get into psyheaven.

To all you Simon Posford bashers: go see him live get to the front of the stage and see what he still is capable of doing: turning the crowd in to a frenzy. Then fall to your knees and ask Him for forgiveness so you still can get into psyheaven.

People here just find his attitude about the album silly and not necessary.

It's nothing to do with his crowd pleasing capabilities.. skazi can also make people jump :P

edit: People are tired of the internet drama..

People here just find his attitude about the album silly and not necessary.

It's nothing to do with his crowd pleasing capabilities.. skazi can also make people jump :P

edit: People are tired of the internet drama..

Who in Godsford name is Skazi???

Since when is forming an opinion or a comment drama...are you the drama-regulator?

Don't take it all too serious man ...I know I don't ;)

you don't know skazi? he has the best acidic goa ever! swirling melodies and goblins and that stuff :P

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIL2ttBqTsM

Skazi the great performer, makes me...think about Infected Mushroom :ph34r: I did see swirling tits though :D

And I was talking about the drama Simon makes.

I still don't get it...drama???. The guy wants to involve his fans, it wasn't even his idea, and yet some people are getting suspicious about the man's ego. Leave the guy alone, hopefully he makes a bang on album and by doing so light a fire under our asses.

AMEN

WHO'S THIS CUNT ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOTCHA 5 MINUTES OF FAME NOW FUCK OFF!!!

WHO'S THIS CUNT ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOTCHA 5 MINUTES OF FAME NOW FUCK OFF!!!

:lol:

I know he is not Radi...

anyway... I have too add I actually really respect Simon P for not releasing any album under the Hallucinogen name yet, while his compilation tracks hasn't been strong, they haven't been pathetic either like many other old masters (Pleiadians, Astral etc.), and I feel that the tracks have had a connection with the old hallucinogen sound. Those other artist I mentioned have had no problem ruining their original artist names by starting to producing plastic copy-paste full-on under these aliases, sad really :( .

I hope if one day there will be a Hallucinogen album it will stay true to the past, at least to keep some integrity of using the Hallucinogen alias. Not saying it should be old skool ( which probably would be boring anyway) but it should be a Hallucinogen album and not a Simon P album.. if that makes any sense.

of course any artist is free to use their artist names as they choose, but I find it rather pathetic that the old-time veterans have to ruin their old aliases and not just create new ones, are they afraid of loosing bookings by not molesting their old fame?!

I saw him a while ago, I enjoeyd it but I did notice that the only decent tunes he played were old.

I am not a new psy hater either, I like a lot of newer stuff, but I find Simon's more recent stuff under the Hallucinogen Moniker is weak as.

you don't know skazi? he has the best acidic goa ever! swirling melodies and goblins and that stuff :P

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIL2ttBqTsM

And I was talking about the drama Simon makes.

Brilliant that an Infected Mushroom track is needed in a Skazi tribute video :P

I know he is not Radi...

anyway... I have too add I actually really respect Simon P for not releasing any album under the Hallucinogen name yet, while his compilation tracks hasn't been strong, they haven't been pathetic either like many other old masters (Pleiadians, Astral etc.), and I feel that the tracks have had a connection with the old hallucinogen sound. Those other artist I mentioned have had no problem ruining their original artist names by starting to producing plastic copy-paste full-on under these aliases, sad really :( .

I hope if one day there will be a Hallucinogen album it will stay true to the past, at least to keep some integrity of using the Hallucinogen alias. Not saying it should be old skool ( which probably would be boring anyway) but it should be a Hallucinogen album and not a Simon P album.. if that makes any sense.

of course any artist is free to use their artist names as they choose, but I find it rather pathetic that the old-time veterans have to ruin their old aliases and not just create new ones, are they afraid of loosing bookings by not molesting their old fame?!

I hope Simon just does what he wants to be honest. If he feels ready to release a new Hallucinogen album then he should. I bet I think it's crap but I am only one man.

But if he makes an album from fan pressure that would just suck big donkey balls! Big hairy ones with gangreen.

I saw him a while ago, I enjoeyd it but I did notice that the only decent tunes he played were old.

I am not a new psy hater either, I like a lot of newer stuff, but I find Simon's more recent stuff under the Hallucinogen Moniker is weak as.

Who am I to question anyone's taste. I just don't like people judging him as if he were a has-been by saying what he should or shouldn't do.

Did you dance right in front of the stage or were you at the back tapping your foot? It's a big difference.

Brilliant that an Infected Mushroom track is needed in a Skazi tribute video :P

Actually I believe that the version in the video is a Skazi track (in the same way that all his other shitty remixes of famous tracks are "Skazi tracks").

I know he is not Radi...

who knows radi could be lurking anywhere...... just waiting for his return!!

agreed!

i think thats where the metal sharon project is really coming in

and from what i understand the new hallucinogen album is goig to be more of a collaboration

Last time I saw Hallucinogen my resoponce was pretty much the same as my responce to that Skazi video.....What a bag of shit !!!

So in this thread we first got a load of a negative responses saying Simon Posford is some sort of asshole douche and now we have someone comparing Hallucinogen to Skazi?

I guess that's psynews for you.

Last time I saw Hallucinogen my resoponce was pretty much the same as my responce to that Skazi video.....What a bag of shit !!!

Oh dear!

Well I had loads of fun! Great tunes, energy and everything :D I really like him as a performer (also when he's with other project: YB, Shpongle,...), it's his forum posts that sometimes bother me.

I have voted 2 days ago on the twisted forum. The counter stood at 210 people desperately wanting a third Hallucinogen album. I've just visited the forum again and the counter said 244 wanted the album, seriously.

Here is what I propose to the psynews community: If everyone here got an account on the twisted forum and vote EVERYONE would benefit from it. Let me explain: if you like Simon's music you should have already voted. If you didn't you're a lazy f**ker. If you like Hallucinogen's first two albums but stopped believin' in him when you listened to his recent output, go vote. When the third album sucks, you can bash Simon for eternity for all I care because I've purchased my third Hallucinogen album together with all of his devoted fans. If you don't like his music at all, it is possible yet incredible, and still go vote you can say that YOU've made your fellow psytrance-listeners( the Hallucinogen aficionado's) eternally grateful because YOU made the difference. It's all about togetherness, understanding, freedom of taste. Offcourse you're allowed, as always, to literally wipe your ass with the third Hallucinogen album. It does'nt matter because by then I will have my treasure, our treasure, yes the third Hallucinogen album, playing in my CD-player. EVERYONE'S HAPPY :) NOT???

Are you all stupid?

Read the post:

At first he said that there’s no planning for it. So i told him that he really should do it and that there’s alot of demand. so to make a long story short - I told him that i can get 1000 posts from fans saying that they want a new Hallucinogen album and he said that if I can get 1000 then he’ll do it smile)

I bet Simon was thinking "ok I'll just say yes to whatever he is telling me because he is annoying me and I can't stand him anymore". This has NOTHING to do with Simon!

So why the fuck are you calling him an ego maniac coke user? How retarded can you be?

Are you all stupid?

Read the post:

I bet Simon was thinking "ok I'll just say yes to whatever he is telling me because he is annoying me and I can't stand him anymore". This has NOTHING to do with Simon!

So why the fuck are you calling him an ego maniac coke user? How retarded can you be?

So you seem to know what he was/is thinking.

Hehe BrainStorm, i did say 1000 votes from different people too… but i am a man of my word, and by the time you get 1000 posts from different people on here about it, i’ll probably have finished not just the 3rd album but also the FOURTH! In the interests of fairness, how we tell that it is not the same dozen people signing up and voting with a new account?

He could have said NO, I won't do it. So he wouldn't have to go through all this. We all know he has new material. In the end wether there will be an album or not, that's completely up to him regardless of the poll. If he's playing we'll play the game with him. Lighten up! It's just music.