Neogoa Design

Richpa

New experimental stuff this time. It's gonna be busy august for me, few clients, plus Neogoa stuff. Anyways, I opened facebook page for my graphic-stuff so if you need anything or just want to follow me and keep updated with my works, you can follow/like here

New stuff:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

New stuff:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Feedbacks welcomed as usual!

The pair of hammers(particularly) and the "Versus" doesn't look so good. The hammers look cartoony and overly polished and defined when compared to the fine detail and intricacy of the back-drop. The "Versus" is perhaps too large, I'd be interested to see it without the hammers or smaller and moved and/or faded/blended differently or not there at all.

The rest looks fantastic! The fonts(Versus aside) blend and sit really well. Imagery and theme/s are nicely integrated. Great colours and overall balance.

All my opinion, hope it's not offensive.

Thanks for comments and suggestions JonCrow, I really appriciate it. When I catch some extra time (been busy lately), I'll try to work out thoose hammers and settings with font!

That's no problem, it's only my opinion, it's too easy to be an armchair critic, only change it if you're unhappy with it. If you and your "clients" think it looks great and you achieved your vision then keep it the way it is.

I really like a lot of the work you do.

• 4 weeks later...

I made small and simple tutorial for beginners who like to decorate fonts in PS. I always try to avoid too much colours and effects on fonts (especially if you're working with some less readable ones). Check out images and feel free to leave feedback :)

LINK

Here is my new work - Apophis, I'm sure that SG-1 fans will knew a lot about this badass :) It's available in 1365x1365 resolution /with or without text and symbol for 40$.

Posted Image

texture and details in orginal resolution:

Posted Image

Be sure to check out my facebook page for a bunch of new stuff that I uploaded recently: http://www.facebook.com/neogoadesign

Cheers :)

• 3 weeks later...

Front design for charity release entitled ''A Conversation Between Two Trees'' - compiled by DJ Samsara and DJ Furvus. It should be released on Critical Beats in digital format(s) and all the money will go to a non-profit organisation in amazonian rainforests. Find out more about them here: http://www.criticalbeats.org/ I'm gonna post full artwork in ucpoming days.

Posted Image

Fragment from 5th tablet of ''Enûma Eliš'' (Babylonian and Sumerian creation myth written on clay tablets, dating cca 1500 BC). Marduk was son of Enki and in the 5th tablet he builds dwelling places for the other gods. As they take their place, they establish the days and months and seasons of the year. Since this is a myth about the natural world, the "stations" that Marduk establishes for the gods correspond to the celestial luminaries that figured in Babylonian astrology. Find out more about Enûma Eliš | Marduk or just check my page.

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Posted Image

Any Stargate fan here? This is my latest work, just tryin' out some effects on landscapes and how to create good shading with image. It's still some sort of WIP but hopefully I'm gonna catch few extra days to work on this one even more. Comments/Feedbacks welcomed as usual.

It's nice but I don't like the ring above the A in star. That is an actual swedish letter and it only looks silly imo.

Yeah I know, I was trying to find orginal font and use the more rounded ''o'' above the ''A'', but couldn't find any. Will work on that for sure, change the o above the A letter and remove the line so the A could look like pyramid. Thanks for the comment Insejn.