Neogoa Design

Richpa

Yeah I know, I was trying to find orginal font and use the more rounded ''o'' above the ''A'', but couldn't find any. Will work on that for sure, change the o above the A letter and remove the line so the A could look like pyramid. Thanks for the comment Insejn.

Yes, that sounds good.

• 4 weeks later...

New work - front artwork for second part of Entities series (a collection of psytrance music from Croatia, you can find first part on Ektoplazm for free). This one is made from two pictures that I took in my garden and I tried to merge it into one piece picture with different colour settings. Still need some shading and contrast adjustment but it's pretty much finished. Comments welcomed as usual. P.S. this compilation should be out in next month or two, for free ofcourse.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pricelist updated, here are new prices:

[Flyers, promotional posters - digital and print] - 20$;

[CD Standard jewl-box design (front+inlay, backside, cd, 2-page booklet) - print and digital] - 65$;

[CD digital - front+inlay - digital] - 35$;

[static banners/adds - digital] - 15$

• 2 weeks later...

All creations at one place, hope you guys like it :) Anyways, I've been busy last couple of days, doing some new projects - two artwork designs will be presented on CD's (two albums) and besides that I'm doing artwork for one digital release aswell. Gonna post some previews as soon as I get permissions from labels and artists. Stay cool and fancy :)

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...