FL Studio 9.5 is coming

Yeah, I know exactly what you're saying Filipe. FL Studio is an amazing DAW, it's capabilities seem to be limitless. I'm using FL since v3.0 too, and when I remember all the improvements that have been made, my brain gets overclocked :) FL Studio forever!!!

• 3 weeks later...

yeah i love it.

i dont understand why so many people still think flstudio is a "toy". imho its the most accessible daw going. just because its simple to use doesnt make it less capable. in fact it makes it more capable as far as im concerned. what good is a daw that makes producing music tedious and stifles creativity with complicated and unwieldy design?

my only problem with it is that its not really good for "live" performances. i know it has a live mode...but as of yet i cant really get the hang of using it properly.

I wich they did a lot more improvement on their sequencer because it's still looks like a "toy" to me.

I wich they did a lot more improvement on their sequencer because it's still looks like a "toy" to me.

are you referring to the piano roll step sequencer? cuz if you are...thats the one thing in fl studio most people agree blows everything else out of the water.

i dont use anything else, so i cant really say how it compares to other daws now...but at the time i started using fl studio (which is a few years back) i found the step sequencer to be very powerful and very very easy to use and understand....and its only gotten better.

the last daw i tried was reaper....and i hated it.

but there isnt anything ive wanted to do that i couldnt do in fl studio. if i have an idea in my head...i can always make it happen in fl studio...and fairly quickly. that has not been my exp. with other daws.

in the end whatever works for you is the best. i just think fl studio gets a bad rap....for no real reason other than people can be snobs about how other people make their music.