Thought you guys might like this

Tom!

Anyone knows from where the sample on Glow comes ? It's also used as intro on the great Optica 1995 album.

little googling

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069945/

http://www.imsdb.com/scripts/Dark-Star.html

They are a body of asteroids that

make a complete circuit of the

universe once every 12.3 trillion

years. The Phoenix Asteroids... From

what I've heard, Doolittle, they

glow... glow with all the colors of

the rainbow. Nobody knows why. They

just glow as they drift around the

universe.

Imagine all the sights

they've seen in the time they've

been travelling -- the birth and

death of stars, things we'll never

see. The universe is alive,

Doolittle. I thought it was all

empty, but it isn't. In between the

stars, it's seething with light and

gasses and dust. There are little

pebbles drifting around, planets no

one on Earth has ever seen... No one

but the Phoenix Asteroids...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

http://www.mediafire.com/?51miqlzsvs38obg

for those who missed it first time round :)

Hey, thanx man...downloading... :)

Please,

Is there any way to share with us the music better than with youtube ?

Like flacs on sendspace would be just great for instance.

Since this vonyl exists only out of a few copies apparently, and Intastella is no more, I don't think anyone would complain much spreading it a little !?

so are we generally allowed to ask for vinyl rips here if the label doesn't exist anymore? seems like a change of psynews politics. :rolleyes:

so are we generally allowed to ask for vinyl rips here if the label doesn't exist anymore?

You should wait for Insejn or RTP to give a more authoritative answer, but since I'm the only mod here right now I'll say it's only OK if you get permission from artists or former label heads.

It's a wonderful find. Dimension 5's B-sides and rareties are so good, better than most of what made it on to their albums IMHO.

I missed it the first time round , i almost always make it at the fag end of such benevolent distributions much like the crossing mind tracks that I wouldn't have managed to download if i was a couple of days late , im supposing, by how old those links were. But you put up a new link , that's even better of you , good Samaritan. :)

Anyway, Thanks a bunch [Tom!]! :D

You should wait for Insejn or RTP to give a more authoritative answer, but since I'm the only mod here right now I'll say it's only OK if you get permission from artists or former label heads.

Agreed.

Yes, agreed absolutely. Basically, the holder of the copyright of the concerned music must give his OK.

Just because a label doesn't exist anymore, it doesn't mean that the music is suddenly available for free.

The holder of the copyright still has the right to charge money for his work. He might go to another label ... or do what else he wants. The defunct label where the music got released is to be seen completely seperate.

Mostly there are more authorities out there watching over copying/sharing music. And we could get in trouble with them if we encouraged giving people access to copyrighted material without permission of the owner of the copyright.

This is something which was never officially released so no-one can complain about sharing.

Just because something has never been released does not mean that the artist does no longer hold the copyright. Unless the artist(s) gave the permission I would call it illegal trading.