Sheyba - Trance Africa Express (Disco Hooligans 2010 rmx)

Guest nectarios

• 6 months later...
Guest nectarios

Nice one mate, cheers for saying that!

EP out early March on Neurobiotic records including "Mars Mellow", "Leader" and my remix (Martian Arts) of "Man's Mind"...hopefully followed soon by the Sheyba TAE remix package which we are really chuffed about and recently destroyed the Swiss, German and Dutch dancefloor!

Peace out.

Nice one mate, cheers for saying that!

EP out early March on Neurobiotic records including "Mars Mellow", "Leader" and my remix (Martian Arts) of "Man's Mind"...hopefully followed soon by the Sheyba TAE remix package which we are really chuffed about and recently destroyed the Swiss, German and Dutch dancefloor!

Peace out.

Haha , good to hear that man! All the best to your project and keep up this stuff up , psy to the core.

Guest nectarios

thanks mate. it was great fun working on this remix, took the root note down a few semitones to make it sound heavier. kept the original slamming bassnote riff and went a bit freestyle on the leads. I was in teh hospital when I got the good news from Sheyba...Chickepox is heavy on you when you are 32. I was right as rain the next day :D

Peace out.

Never knew you were in the Hospital with the Chickenpoox ......auuuuu :)

Some update on the release of the Trance Africa Express remixes.

The package will be released on Ektoplazm (If they want us there he he) as we feel there's no idea in releasing it to online stores for petty pennies. We rather release it for free and this way give back some promotion to Disco Hooligans.

The Package will contain:

The Disco Hooligans Remix

Wombatmusic Downbeat Remix

+ one more not yet decided remix

We recon the release will be in the spring right before Festival season :)