I just found 2 rare Hallucinogen tracks

MattMan

Hallucinogen - Night Flight Thru Babylon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy2fZRGz4rM&

I think this is the original version of Infernal Machine - The Loin King that's for some reason given

a different title. Unlike Man Win No Remix, I think it was only available on a vinyl single.

Kind of strange to see it here with a different title.

Hm, that's strange. Here's the album where I got the title before searching on youtube.

http://www.discogs.com/Various-SWIV-3D/release/427188

Yep, I'm aware of that CD. Don't have it myself and wondered what the track sounds like.

Looks like it's the same track with 2 different titles.

I would rather lean towards Infernal Machine being the "correct" one because Twisted themselves released it that way.

No idea why it's called differently on that comp (assuming the person uploaded it from that CD and didn't mix up titles on youtube).

well, i do not really think that hallucinogen no. 3 will ever occur.

to be honest with you, a compilation of tracks would be cool for me. put some unreleased tracks like "strangled cat" on it, some compilation-only tracks like spike and magik and fill up with vinyl-only tracks. i actually wonder why they didn't do that at least in their download-shop - twisted does not even offer all twisted releases there...

I think the old school Hallucinogen style was a reaction to what he percieved as boring psytrance at the time. That shooould mean a 3rd one could come out, but man, as much as I would want one, I'd rather see his brain work all the other genres as he has since then.

For now, it's a night flight through babylon. B)

Yea that "night flight through babylon" does sound like an old MWNN track. One if his hits. It is a remix - but it's done so well it should be renamed.

• 2 months later...

Does anybody know something about the tracks 'Wargasms' and 'Cosmic Toothgrinder'?

I'm almost sure the Wargasms track is made by Simon alone, but I'm doubting about the other one. It probably is a collab between him & Doof. Wargams can also be labelled as 'Wargasmed'. :)