Glitchy stuff

ziptnf

So I don't know much about glitch-hop or any psytrance that may be glitch-heavy. Preferably I'd like to see it used in a way that doesn't compromise the integrity of the music, I'd still like a nice hook for a melody and other sounds to beef up the structure of the track. Here's a psystep track that I discovered a while back that has lots of emphasis on glitchy sounds. The quality isn't stellar, but you should see what I'm talking about. Any 4x4 psytrance recommendations?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1qLsRasDmU

• 2 months later...

Morphonix - off the grid,

it's a more break than glitch music,

you will also be satisfied by the first Cybernetica album (wich is also for free so enojy).

I'm guessing if you want more of the hip-hop side of the story than these releases above wont apply to you

Morphonix - off the grid,

it's a more break than glitch music,

you will also be satisfied by the first Cybernetica album (wich is also for free so enojy).

I'm guessing if you want more of the hip-hop side of the story than these releases above wont apply to you

I appreciate the advice, but I actually have both of these albums.

Another album to add to the catalog of glitchy stuff would be VA - WONK#OUT.

Guest nectarios

Everything from Tipper

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Tipper

Check out Tertiary Noise from 2008. Very good stuff.

+1

There was this breaks producer, Soteg, in the mid 2000, that was really heavy on his glitch programming. I'm pretty sure he's done some 4/4. the psychedelicness is up to the listener, but his arrangements were very impressive and sounded like months of work on 16 bars!

Peace out.