Afgin - The Dream Master...OUT NOW!

Posted Image

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=htgEKIGX1Ak

Artist: Afgin

Album: The Dream Master EP

Label: Premium music

Year: 2010

Genre: Trance,Goa trance

All tracks Written & produced by Elad afgin.

01 - The Dream Master (135 BPM)

02 - Shine On (140 BPM)

03 - Venus (137 BPM)

04 - Feels Like In Heaven (138 BPM)

05 - Beyond The Horizon (135 BPM)

Premium Music is proud to present The Dream Master, the first release of Israeli producer Elad Afgin‘s newly established netlabel. Afgin burst onto the scene in 2006 with the release of his first promo, Old Is Gold, and earned widespread recognition with several compilation appearances leading up to the critically acclaimed 2009 release of Astral Experience on Suntrip Records. Continuing the tradition, this release is loaded with musical warmth, emotional peaks, and uplifting moments that will appeal to your heart. These tracks combine the classical elements of morning-style Goa with euphoric, warm, and touching European trance to make you smile and elevate your spirit.

supported and distribution by:

Ektoplazm.com

Old Is Gold,Israel

Premium Music

for download in WAV,FLAC,MP3:

http://www.ektoplazm.com/2010/afgin-the-dream-master

This is melodic trance at its most emotional. It's like trance for lovers, weathering the bad times but always coming up to a beautiful sunrise. A new beginning. Not goa, but beautiful.

Nice work and thanks for the free music Afgin. You are still the man.

Mdk

Much respect to you all pepole !!!

one thing i can say,there is a lot of chaos in our world,the only place that stay for me clear from all this chaos,is the music.

thats why i do this kind of tunes,to give a shiny emotional feelings all around,to touch in every inch of the pumping heart,to excite through the melodies in the music.

Enjoy the music,and continue to feel & and rise up again & again :)

cheers to you ALL :D

Afgin, this EP is amazing. It's like the perfect blend of new-school goa vibes with old-school melodic & uplifting trance... and beautiful piano melodies throughout as well! You're really pushing the boundaries of the genre and defining a new style here, even more than with your older releases. Every track is brilliant, I will be listening to this a lot!!

Cheers,

Malachyte

Very Good ep! :) Pure euphoric trance with a real mid-90's feeling... I love it! :)

Keep up the good work Elad, you bring me back the feelings that is lost for such a long time in "club"trance! :)

My favourite: SHINE ON :)