Lunar Civilization

Veracohr

I actually like the Pleidians remix better, it has a better use of the main melody, and there are sooooo many things going on at once - it's hard NOT to freak out on this one :D

I actually like the Pleidians remix better, it has a better use of the main melody,

That's just what I was thinking when I watched that video - that the melody was too understated compared to the remix.

Ehm guys, the main melody in the remix is only used at the end for like 10 seconds.

Exactly! Ever heard a remix before where you have to wait 10 minutes for that? :D

I prefer the original because IMO is more raw, in your face psychedelia.

The Filteria remix is more uplifting with a beyond belief final climax.

The Pleiadians one is more spacey and darker, but I wish they used the main melody more often.

i find the pleiadians remix a bit boring. there are many things going on at once, but none really catch my attention. i find the original is much better, and filteria's remix is imho like the original, but with better production and some added crazyness, so it's my favourite out of the three. :)

I prefer the original because IMO is more raw, in your face psychedelia.

The Filteria remix is more uplifting with a beyond belief final climax.

The Pleiadians one is more spacey and darker, but I wish they used the main melody more often.

so true

it must be me then... but when i heard the pleiadians remix for the first time i was so blown away i barely ever listened to the original again. for me these is no comparison and the remix blows the original 10 times but hey.. everyone has its taste. original in my opinion is too boring and repetitive while the remix has so many things going on that it simply makes me crazy. that is actually the reason i wanted to release tetrahedron.. only for that track :P.

I agree that the original is repetetive, especially the middle part, but the minimal use of the classic melody in the remix is unforgivable.

I mean you have THE best melody ever and you use it for like 10 seconds? :D

• 2 weeks later...

it must be me then... but when i heard the pleiadians remix for the first time i was so blown away i barely ever listened to the original again. for me these is no comparison and the remix blows the original 10 times but hey.. everyone has its taste. original in my opinion is too boring and repetitive while the remix has so many things going on that it simply makes me crazy. that is actually the reason i wanted to release tetrahedron.. only for that track :P.

Same here, that Pleiadians remix is unforgiveable.

I agree that the original is repetetive, especially the middle part, but the minimal use of the classic melody in the remix is unforgivable.

I mean you have THE best melody ever and you use it for like 10 seconds? :D

I always felt it like some orgasmic feeling. A growing tension, and liberation at the end!

I've only heard the Pleiadians Remix, and Filteria's cover. I think I like the Pleidians Remix a little better.

Filteria's is not a cover btw, it's rebuilt. The other remix he uses live shows it cannot possibly be a cover. And that one gets on the podium.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's all in the head.

If someone makes a track today which is so much better than all of the old goa, it will still be considered by people as "not like the old days", strictly by the fact that it wasn't made in the old days, without any relation to the track quality.

All in the head.