Neogoa - News & Updates

Hey guys :D

i hope you liked my mix what was last sunday evening on Neogoa site stream , here is the tracklist and download link for those who past it or want to hear it again , it was recorded last year in june ... big thanks to my buddy Richpa for playing the mix on Neogoa site stream , and my bro Mario M-run for giving me some great older tracks to play and make some mashup with well known great newschool tracks and artists ... ;)

Title : Dj Stevo - The Newschool Experience 2009 mp3

Length : 02:06:26

Size : 289 mb

Bitrate : 320 kbps

Tracklist :

1. Artifact 303 - The Ancestors (VA - Organic Vision vol.1./Moonquest Rec./2009.)

2. Liquid Flow - Second Coming (VA - Alternative Colours /Ezel-Ebed Rec./2009.)

3. M-Run - Mind Bug(2008) (Unreleased/2008.)

4. Infinite Dimensions - Astral Plains (Lost Buddha Remix)(Unofficial Release/2007.)

5. M-Run - Bastards Train (Unreleased/2003.)

6. RA - Icon (VA-Suncokreti/Ultiva Rec/2009.)

7. Goalien - Agressor (VA-Sahasrara/Betachronic Records/2008.)

8. M-Run - Sentient Coegzistance (Unreleased/2004.)

9. Filteria - The Snail Keeps Crawling... (VA-IsraTrance Compilation/IsraTrance/2008.)

10. Goasia - Paranormal Experience (VA-Goa Times/Shivlink Rec./2008.)

11. Shakta - Ten Times Around The Sun (VA-Opus Iridium/Suntrip Rec./2008.)

12. M-Run - Viral (Unreleased/2005.)

13. Lost Buddha - When Universe Was Created (Unofficial Release/2007.)

14. Jikooha - Bay Hall Magic (Revolution Spaceship/Panorama Rec/2008.)

15. RA - Spirit Complex (9th/Suntrip Rec./2008.)

16. Goalien - Spiritual Rising (VA-The Sitting Goddess/Phototropic Rec/2009.)

17. Afgin - Astral Experience (Astral Experience/Suntrip Rec/2009.)

18. Merr0w - Born Underwater (Born Underwater/Suntrip Rec/2009.)

19. Afgin - Aden Prayers (Astral Experience/Suntrip Rec/2009.)

DOWNLOAD LINK : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E6FK1FHK

heheh :D thanks brothers :D will mix a 2010 version soon i hope ... must buy some cds more and make some tracks ready , could be a good one .... ;)

Great colours :) New translations are coming soon, I wasn't able to do much since I was on my vacation in the past 2 weeks :)

Don't worry, i took few days off too ;) Hopefully, discography section will be done till the end of month.

Dear artists if you are interested and want to help building this site (downloads section), you can send one free track and promote yourself & your music on neogoa.tk website. Tracks will be hosted on stable server and hopefully people will enjoy your music! Contact here - http://www.huknet.hr/neogoa/contact.html Thanks!

Posted Image

Dear followers, our artists database from today is even bigger thanks to yours suggestions and e-mails, so keep 'em sending. Currently neogoa.tk artists database contains 141 project. Today we added 25 new entries (Dharma, Galaxy Unit, Goamech, Hexonia, Liquid Mind, Pandemonicus, Rabitza, Suntelia, Trinodia, Xamanist, etc.). Check it out: http://www.huknet.hr/neogoa/artists.html

Greetings!

Posted Image

Dear followers, our artists database from today is even bigger thanks to yours suggestions and e-mails, so keep 'em sending. Currently neogoa.tk artists database contains 141 project. Today we added 25 new entries (Dharma, Galaxy Unit, Goamech, Hexonia, Liquid Mind, Pandemonicus, Rabitza, Suntelia, Trinodia, Xamanist, etc.). Check it out: http://www.huknet.hr/neogoa/artists.html

Greetings!

Very nice, I like lists a lot. :D Just one question: artists like Zirrex, Ra and Virtuart made music in the 90's, why would you include them too?

Very nice, I like lists a lot. :D Just one question: artists like Zirrex, Ra and Virtuart made music in the 90's, why would you include them too?

I don't see problem when there is few more artists that have releases in these periods. Why not, Ra released new material at Suntrip, Zirrex put out a bunch of cool tunes on Hado Records and i think that they deserve to be listed. Also, there is few inactive projects on the list :)

Thanks Djuna for your feedback!

Posted Image

A two hour mix of crystal pure and fluid Goa trance melodies will take you into a kaleidoscopic vortex of ineffable sound frequencies hailing from the burning depths of the core to the ionized gas layers at the edge of space, as it tries to convey the importance of taking care of the world we live in and occupy, the sphere which gave birth to us, which takes care of us, and which is the only known place in the inhospitable space that surrounds us where we can thrive in a truly natural way. Because only when humanity stops destructively adapting the environment to its own selfish requirements, and instead starts adapting itself to the environment it inhabits, only then will we return to the symbiotic, rather than parasitic, relationship with the Earth.

This mix was part of the truly *epic* 2010 Summer Solstice festival on Digitally Imported radio's Goa-Psy channel where 29 DJ's and artists contributed with 44 hours of non-stop goa and psychedelic trance mixes.

Sunday 22.08.2010. | 23:00 - 01:00 h | Neogoa Website | Rox Website | Stream Website | Neogoa.tk at Facebook

Super Nice site! :) And I am surprised how big the list of "new" school artists is right now :)

Keep up the good work! :)

If you want more info about Suntrip, just let me know :)

Joske

Hey Anoebis, thanks for warm comments. I already contacted Mars for Suntrip info and I also found very useful text at Suntrip webpage ;)

Cheers!