Neogoa - News & Updates

Dear Psynews users and friends,

In annual free music survey on Ektoplazm.com, my netlabel is nominated in few categories and I invite you all to take few minutes of your time and to vote on this link: http://bit.ly/free-music-survey-2011

especially if you liked some of our stuff. We are nominated in following categories:

NEOGOA (best netlabel)

TURLITAVA (best compilation)

DIMENSIONAL GATEWAY 2 (best compilation)

FUTURE ARCHITECTURE /w UAF (best compilation)

PANTHEON /w Psydance (best compilation)

JAVI - THE AURAL EXCITER (best EP)

SKY TECHNOLOGY - NEXT VISIONS (best EP)

PSYCHOWAVE - SUNSHINE REBORN (best EP)

NOVA FRACTAL - MAIN SEQUENCE STAR (best EP)

NOVA FRACTAL & SKY TECHNOLOGY - VERSUS (best EP)

Thanks for your time, love and support,

Richpa

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Probably it's time for another huge update here, right?

So, let's start with the release schedule and plans for the future

2013/2014 Release schedule (confirmed):
✔ PharaOm - Cellar Door Remixes EP [NEOG016] FEBRUARY 2013
✔ GoaTree - The Force EP [NEOG017] MAY 2013
✔ SoulQuark - Slow Tachyon EP [NEOG018] MAY 2013
✔ BlackStarrFinale - Auryn [NEOG019] JUNE 2013
Various Artists - Spiritual Doping [NEOG020] JULY 2013
Various Artists - Turlitava 2 [NEOG021] AUGUST 2013
PharaOm - Under The Sun Of Goa [NEOG022] DECEMBER 2013
✔ Lunar Dawn - Blessings From Irij Remixes EP [NEOG023] DECEMBER 2013
Morphic Resonance - Chromatic World EP [NEOG024] JAUNUARY 2014
Various Artists - Future Architecture 2 (with UAF Records) [NEOG025] FEBRUARY 2014
PsiloCybian - Brain Dissolver [NEOG026] FEBRUARY 2014

Lunar Dawn - Blessings From Irij [NEOG027] 2014

GoaTree - Untitled Album [NEOG028] 2014

As you can see, we are really busy in 2013, but that is mostly because the fact that some of the releases were arranged back in 2012 and also in 2012 we did not have that much music to release, only two compilations (DG3, The Omega Point and Shamanizm Parallelii full lenght album). Besides the listed releases, I'm still working hard to bring some new and fresh names who will present their music on Neogoa and hopefully i'll have thoose releases confirmed for October 2013 release, probably it will be no more than two or three EP's.

Big news for Neogoa is that we got another mastering engineer - Stryder from Psydance Records who is doing great job alongside with Deimos who already mastered huge ammount of our catalogue. In two weeks Neogoa will be 3 years old and my own personal tradition is to give something to people who are following our work and mission, so probably we will have two downtempo goa and psychill compilations ready during the July; Spiritual Doping, compiled by Sky Technology and Turilitava 2, compiled by Anub1s (I already started topics for both of thoose here).

Another cool music-wise news is that we gonna have probably another remix contest in the near future, so I hope many artists and producers will apply just like it was case in Cellar Door remix contest :). Now let's move on to Design, Website and Graviton updates:

Design and graphics:

It's been a busy year so far for Neogoa Design but we're handling the situation. At the moment i'm working on 4 different CD artwork projects for other goa trance labels and their releases besides the design stuff for Neogoa or Graviton. Luckly iPsy is helping with his creations and we're happy to say that our team got new member aswell - mr. Oswald, aka. PharaOm. Yeah, he is doing great job with his music, but he is very talented with visuals, so I'm happy to have him at Neogoa Design as a guy who will bring some fresh stuff into our portfolio.

Web, interviews, YouTube, etc:

Goa News Blog has been active for a while, but i'm still having some troubles to finish it, especially with artists section. One of the main reasons why it stucked is the fact that i'm preparing new introductions for Neogoa DJ's and dealing with the interviews (MIndsphere interview should be done soon and posted online) and I already got 3rd interviewee so it's scheduled and i wanna keep some sort of pace with the interviews stuff. Regarding the YouTube, our good friend Rob is doing amazing job on his YouTube chanel, so all of our music is available there, plus some unreleased stuff and music that should be released is gonna be available exclusivly there. Subscribe ;)

Graviton:

In late July or probably early August we will release the long awaited Arronax album and after that start working on 2nd Nova Fractal album. Both of thoose will be available for download at Bandcamp in really really afforable prices, that you won't find at any online goa trance label download page.

I already got some plans for the first Graviton records compilation but i don't wanna rush with that, because things at Graviton are laid back and i wanna first to have strong foundation and good concept for debut compilation. More about that will be posted for sure in the near future.

What else? Yeah, for all of you reviewers here on Psynews, do not hesitate (if youre interested in reviewing some of upcoming releases), to contact me, just let me know via PM or my email: iparic70@gmail.com so I can forward you mastered WAV's for your reviews, even before it's submitted to Ektoplazm. Personally, i really enjoy reading reviews and i know that it's not an easy job so by sending promotional material even before it's released to somebody who will listen to it and review it properly it's something that we at Neogoa support!

Another (important) thing, especially for all artists who are submmiting demos. Please follow the guidelines at our blog for sending your works. I just can't check each unfinished soundcloud preview and give you each and everyone feedback, not because i don't want to, but because i don't have that much of free time, so only WAV or MP3-320 full tracks to my gmail: iparic70@gmail.com.

That would be all, if you got anything to ask, do it here or drop me a message on facebook/twitter/google+.

• 2 weeks later...

I still can't believe how much great stuff you guys have put out recently! All while keeping quality high as well. Really great stuff you do for the scene bud, hope you continue to do it if you enjoy it! Ps: Happy Birthday! :)

• 4 months later...

2000th follower on Neogoa Facebook page gets:

- full lenght 'Under The Sun Of Goa' album by PharaOm (WAV)
- full lenght 'Blessings From Irij Remixes' by Lunar Dawn (WAV)
- full lenght 'Chromatic World' by Morphic Resonance (WAV)
- streaming for 'Brain Dissolver' album by PsiloCybian
- free download for 'Crossing The Rubicon' by Arronax (WAV)
- exclusive preview for V/A 'Future Architecture 2'
- download for unpublished Goa trance mix by Richpa
- ultrapsychedelic wallpaper by Neogoa Design

>>>> https://www.facebook.com/Neogoa

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My next interview will be with Cronomi Records and label manager DJ Inada. We will talk about their plans for the future, upcoming releases and a lot of interesting stuff. If you got some cool questions for Inada and Cronomi, leave them hereand we will use them in the interview. We won't break the tradition, so you can post here suggestions for next interviewee, name which artist/label or DJ you would like to see featured in 4th Neogoa interview!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dear reviewers, YouTube uploaders, DJs and radio-hosts, in case you want to keep getting the latest material from Neogoa which includes our upcoming material that hasn't been published on Ektoplazm yet, drop me an email to iparic70@gmail.com or here on Facebook so I can add you onto my list for promo material. Promotion for a non-commercial netlabel with limited budget is the crucial thing, so your help, as always, is highly appriciated!

1185642_227096824145625_17881338_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pleased to announce that Neogoa music will appear as a part of a soundtrack featured in small Indian regional film in Gujarati language. It will be a limited release, screening only in selected theatres in Gujarat (India), London (UK), Australia, USA, Canada, UAE and SA. The track which will be featured in this movie is by SoulQuark - Tane Mahuta! When we get more informations about this movie, I will post it. Cool, huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXcYOTBr93s

• Like 1

dude, why do you post facebook links that link to youtube links that don't work?

don't you understand the agony of having to erase the cookies every time after i unwittingly clicked on a facebook link? ;)

anyway, congrats for having a track appear in an indian film!

(and a nice track unknown to me too, thanks for bringing it to my attention :) )

dude, why do you post facebook links that link to youtube links that don't work?

don't you understand the agony of having to erase the cookies every time after i unwittingly clicked on a facebook link? ;)

anyway, congrats for having a track appear in an indian film!

(and a nice track unknown to me too, thanks for bringing it to my attention :) )

Ohhh sorry, I copied the complete post from Facebook and haven't noticed it's broken. Appologies!

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, it looks cool to have all the data and little covers on the same picture, but I like to do this kind of stuff anyway and it doesn't take that much of spare time for making it :)