Neogoa - News & Updates

!!

Posted Image

Sunday, 05.09.2010. 23:00 (CET+1) hours at neogoa.tk online radio

Two weeks after Rox's Danger In Paradise, we're glad to introduce israeli duo Psykick and EMP, and their set Mornings Picks that'll be streamed this Sunday (05.09.2010.) at 23:00 (CET+1) hours at neogoa.tk online radio. You can expect nice newschool stuff.

What da hell!

I didnt know for this and is sad just 50 copies :(

Hope will be ripped soon lol

All is not lost :)

First of all, you can copy it because of the creative commons license, and

second, all the cd's that i have left are reserved for some people, but i will put it online within some day's.

I will add the artwork too that fabien (mars) made (it's damn beautifull:) ) and then you can print it yourself and make a nice cd out of it :)

Sorry for the off topic ;)

Just a small update about V3. I started to work on artists section and i decided for every artist to put even more infos so probably there will be something like this:

Artist picture,

artist name,

flag,

myspace link,

soundcloud link,

lastfm link,

discogs link,

facebook link,

website link

and contact.

And yeah, artist will be sorted by number of releases. For example Filteria (on discogs there is 20 official releases from Jannis) - albums + V/A tracks. Or Astrancer - 7 releases...and so on. I really don't know will it be finished in this month (because html is a pain in the ass and I'm working on Dimensional Gateway V/A too) but it'll look very nice and clean ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just few updates about site and future plans. At this moment We're very concentrated on upcoming V/A Dimensional Gateway and a bunch of details about it. On the website, you can find old artist database and new one will be up soon (html realy takes a lot of time and i'm giving my best to put it all together). You might ask what happened with radio - well, it is offline for a month or two and I hope that newschool DJ's will send their dj sets soon, at this moment I'm working on my downtempo set and It will be streamed by the end of December (and after that will be available for download too). I already informed people on our facebook page that Neogoa website will not stop only on this V/A and for 2011. we got really cool plans. I'll speak about details after December.

more Neogoa contribution for newschool scene/labels/artists

If you need graphic solution/cover artwork/banner/promo AD for your music/website/label feel free to contact me. I'll do first 5 (five) orders FOR FREE. I'll send my portfolio on request. email adress: iparic70@gmail.com