Neogoa - News & Updates

I'd like to ask about mirror/kaleidoscope effect on the covers - is this the label's identification sign?

Well it's not really the identification sign of the label because I did many symetrical designs for other labels and that is something that I like to do and it's more of my own personal choice, even I made couple of landscape designs, but I always prefer creating this kind of stuff. I don't have any special inspiration for that, maybe as influence I can name the artworks by Transwave which are still one of my all-time favorites.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Today Neogoa reached another milestone in our short history - a total number of digital downloads of our music on Ektoplazm and Bandcamp is at 300 000 mark! Fresh music, released in 2014 already got 40 000 downloads at Ektoplazm and with the strong release schedule planned for the rest of 2014, my personal goal of 500 000 downloads in total is getting closer. Don't forget, 2014 isn't over yet and we got albums by Arronax and Shamanizm Parallelii, EP's by Lectro Spektral Daze and Dragon Twins and two dark, twisted and very experimental compilations ''The World Beyond'' and ''Celestial Transvibrations'' to release.

In last two years, we had couple of delays on certain releases and probably we will have even more, but in the end we always deliver the product. So, thank you all for being patient enough Don't forget to have an eye on our Soundcloud and Twitter pages for weekly uploads of new clips and full-lenght tracks! Now, let's get back to work, we have to reach damn 500k so I can retire finally :D

• Like 3

wowowowow :wub::wacko:

EP by Dragon Twins...

I`m in trance...

Be blessed Neogoa :wub:

• 1 month later...

Huge Neogoa update guys (it's been busy month):

- Dragon Twins [bE] EP has been mastered
- Lectro Spektral Daze [NZ] EP application sent to Ektoplazm
- Jagoa [bE] joined Neogoa family! Welcome dude!
- Shamanizm Parallelii [RU] LP application confirmed
- Lord Flames [ES] DJ mix scheduled for Sep. release
- Celestial Transvibrations V/A scheduled for Oct. release
- Goa Energy V/A artwork design started this week
- The World Beyond V/A full artwork design to be revealed in Sep.
- Lunar Dawn LP details updated, full announcement soon
- Goasia's new album review coming next week
- Slots for first three Neogoa releases in first quarter of 2015. booked

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

EN: After already confirmed Lunar Dawn, Lectro Spektral Daze, Goatree / Saluberrimae full lenght albums on Neogoa, I can say that we will publish Proxeeus full lenght album aswell, and that's not all, an exclusive collaboration track between Nova Fractal (Psy/Goa Trance) and Arronax featuring a lot of interesting remixes by Neogoa artists is also in the making! 2015 here we come!

RU: После уже подтверждённых полноформатных альбомов от: Lunar Dawn,Lectro Spektral Daze,Goatree / Saluberrimae которые выйдут на Neogoa,я могу сказать что мы выпустим полноформатный альбом Proxeeus. Но это ещё не всё,Вас так же ожидает эксклюзивная совместная работа,трек от Nova Fractal/Arronax и много интересных ремиксов на известных музыкантов Neogoa. 2015 мы идём!!!

FR: Après l'annonce des sorties des albums de Lunar Dawn, Lectro Spektral Daze et Goatree / Saluberrimae sur le label Neogoa, je vous informe que nous allons également publier le premier album de Proxeeus! Cerise sur le g(o)âteau: le track collaboratif entre Nova Fractal (Psy/Goa Trance) et Arronax vous sera proposé via une série de remixes émanant d'artistes Neogoa. Tout ceci est en préparation -- 2015, nous voila !

HR: Nakon već ranije najavljenih izdanja Lunar Dawn, Lectro Spektral Daze, GoaTree/Saluberrimae na Neogoa netlabelu, danas smo potvrdili i full-lenght izdanje francuskog projekta Proxeeus, a isto tako tokom 2015 godine možete očekivati i kolaboraciju između Arronaxa i Nova Fractal s nekoliko zanimljivih remiksa od strane Neogoa artista.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys I'm happy to say that in 2015 in the 5th year of our existence we will give you 5 Goa trance albums! We have confirmed Alienoma full lenght aswell!

Albums:

Alienoma
Lunar Dawn
Proxeeus
Lectro Spektral Daze
GoaTree

a remix album by Arronax and Nova Fractal

Compilations:

The World Beyond
Yet untitled Sky Technology compilation featuring underground Goa trance music from Russia and Ukraine

And much more to be presented through Neogoa and Ae Records!

Goa trance liberation!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome! A new album from Proxeeus is something I can't wait for along with GoaTree's and LSD's.

That's why we decied to upload small preview on our Soundcloud. Caution: highly acidic and brain melting Goa trance ahead.

https://soundcloud.com/neogoa/proxeeus-mechanical-menace-2015

Full track (unmastered) available on Proxeeus page! :wub::wub::wub:

https://soundcloud.com/proxeeus/mechanical-menace

ndu2ye.jpg

Let's say this is our 2015 release schedule. But you know how it goes at Neogoa, there's always some delays and that boring stuff that no one likes from time to time. Anyway, we will have the strongest line-up ever next year and I can't wait! Don't forget in 2014 we have two more releases to be released: Dragon Twins EP (November) and Celestial Transvibrations V/A (December)!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

2014 was a really great year for our little label. With 10 releases (2 compilations, 3 albums and 5 EPs) we published more than 8 hours of goa trance and downtempo music on Neogoa, from 26 different projects/artists (!!!) Now it's time to vote for your favorite release (in case you got a favorite). You can go to this link and vote in our poll: http://goo.gl/lDV6wn. Feel free to leave a comment for your fav :)

10929205_328038670718106_708845673017641

just tried to vote but:

Not sure what could be the problem. It works okay on my side. However, it's free poll maker, so these kind of errors might happen from time to time. Maybe you could try a little bit later to vote.

@Bill - Yeah, it seems people liked that EP release, glad to know since we're releasing his album later this year.

@Bill - Yeah, it seems people liked that EP release, glad to know since we're releasing his album later this year.

If it's on par with "Out of Body Experience" and "Psy Trance Powers My Space Engines" than September 2015 cannot get here soon enough. I really love this guy's style, he does a real nice blend of psy and goa, I find it's tough to classify him easily as either a psytrance or a goa artist. He's both as far as I'm concerned.

I've heard a lot of previews in last two months, especially for his album on Timewarp (this year also) and couple of tracks for the Neogoa album and it's delicious blend of goa and psytrance. Very very similar to the OOBE :)

• Like 1