Goalien - Psychedelic Dilemma (Sita Records)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx Imba!! Ae daj jednu kobasicu oveme Eliasu da stavimo u usta :D (Yea, now go and translate broooooo) :D hehehe

Dacu mu ja patku, a prvo cu da je omastim kobasicom da mirise na BBQ da mu bude sladje :D

Serbia wins :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pretty cool cover, I would have liked to have the goalien logo (from your avatar and myspace, I really like that) there, though.

Can't wait to hear this either way. Agressor, Shiva Sutras, The Solar System and the epic Spiritual Rising have been great tracks that I still listen to once in a while. B)

• 4 weeks later...

WOW   :o  :o  :o   :)  :)  :)  :)    

This sounds incredible :))) I love the sound, it's so energetic, and full-driving :) According to the previews, this is gonna be one of my favorite newschool releases :))) 

First two tracks sound like a perfect match to that event which is shown on the CD cover, which is by the way one of the best covers I've seen in years!

Evolution of mutation also sounds promising, but the rest of the tracks are also amazingly good on the previews :) Really nice!

• 1 month later...