Vampires Suck

Lemmiwinks

well from the trailer (and for anyone who's seen the Twilight saga) this is excellent!! I hope the actual movie will be in line with expectations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW0fq9yBwuE

"- Jacob, why did you just take off your shirt?

- My contract says I have to everytime I get 10 minutes of screentime."

LMAO!!!

Looks like another typical American spoof movie (think Scary Movie, Not Another Teen Movie, Meet the Spartans etc).

The standard for this kind of movie is usually VERY low, so you shouldn't have too high expectations. Just saying.

Looks like another typical American spoof movie (think Scary Movie, Not Another Teen Movie, Meet the Spartans etc).

The standard for this kind of movie is usually VERY low, so you shouldn't have too high expectations. Just saying.

My thoughts exactly. Respect for the enthusiasm and all, but how many more versions and takes on Scary Movie do I have to watch? How many? Somebody please answer...

Worst thing about these kinds of movies is: the very same zit faced kids who go and get their rocks off on "Twilight" and what not then go and chuckle while watching the parody. What gives?

As much as this atrocious exploitation of the vampire persona is a travesty on its own, an intentional travesty of an uninentional travesty takes the lowest common denominator possible, and tries to build upon it. No, it doesn't work for me.

I'm sure this movie will make cinemas turgid with visitors regardless, but I guess this is a movie which targets at an audience hungry for an innocent laugh or two, if not benevolent fun with a profane twist, but nothing more.

well it's a parody, what do you expect? lol Say whatever you will but it's still a billion times funnier than all those romantic comedies that have a few jokes in the first 15 minutes and then like nothing happens for the next hour and you end up wondering why the hell did you pay for you ticket (then you realize that you did it to please your gf lol)