Open Mind some oldies and ureleases

I uploaded some tracks for Music Making and Production threads, but maybe somebody find it interesting just to listen.

Posted Image

http://soundcloud.com/goamech

Have a good time anytime!

ah so you're GoaMech! yes your stuff is really good , the parvati track i would say is one of your more "catchy" goa tunes , but all of them are very interesting. keep it up man! :)

Still Parvati Azure my favorite, old tracks aren't bad... however you improved your skill today :)

Yes you right, but improved skill don't stop me from continue my oldschool goa way.

amithaba_buddha, Imba, so you guys vote for Parvati. Maybe some day I'll resurrect it on new level, or make something similar ;)

Yes you right, but improved skill don't stop me from continue my oldschool goa way.

amithaba_buddha, Imba, so you guys vote for Parvati. Maybe some day I'll resurrect it on new level, or make something similar ;)

actually i didn't :P , i just said it's the most "catchy" because of the melody , but all the others are great too!

i like the way you explore different ways in the sound and create a general experience :)

keep it up Open_Mind!