Entheohead

Entheohead

Spiritual Emergence - nice track but its somehow empty u should put in more effects,sounds and background melodies 2/5

Ninpo - amazing track :) much different from Spiritual Emergence , with better flow and leads with very good (old schoolish)bassline and sweet melodies :). BTW: u should work more on production 4/5

Im more for Ninpo, is very nice track. Bass is good but i think that you should enhance volume on your melodies probably for 1-2 dB. Proper good job!

Where are you from mate?

Hello, Imba!

I also came up to that conclusion about enhancing volume on melodies, it's gonna be pretty much better.

By the way, i'm from ukraine. :)

I'm still thinking :wacko: about how to improve my production, but unfortunately for the present moment me and some other people are not satisfied enough with the result <_< May be it's the matter of experience and better understanding of what i'm doing :blink: . But anyway i like the sound of my music whether it's good or bad. :wub: