psychedelic.be

draeke

where has the people gone chatting about the Goa scene in Belgium ?

i hope this is not off-topic but since i noticed the Belgian forum has closed down for reasons unknown to me, I'd like to know if there is an alternative to that one. :) did they all come here?

Yep, psychedelic.be is down since a month or so... Don't know if there are plans to get something new started, it would be a shame if the belgian scene didn't have a place to chitchat :( I probably wouldn't have released anything, or wouldn't have been able to do livesets, if it wasn't for that forum..

It's indeed very sad the forum closed... It was the 'saloon' for whole the Flemish goa scene. :)

BUT luckily some guys are working on a new forum called "604.be"!

The new forum (You can't registrate yet)

Hopefully it will be as nice as the old one..

And draeke; if you want to read the whole story why they shut the forum down, you can read it here. :)

me too^^

I didn't like how things had been going with the forum anyway. I don't really mind the fresh start. Though we will all have lots of memories from that place (good and bad)

(don't really want to start a fanclub here but I don't really like dan that much either, but I do not think the closing down of the forum can be blamed on him. it was just one more drop to the allready overflowing bucket)

There's an error when I try to register.

'The administrator has banned your email address. You will need to change your email address in order to continue. If you think this is done in error, please click here to contact the administrator.'

There's an error when I try to register.

'The administrator has banned your email address. You will need to change your email address in order to continue. If you think this is done in error, please click here to contact the administrator.'

email adress: ewoud_vandenberghen@hotmail.com

I have the same problem. Did you get it fixed? Or do you know somebody to contact?

grtz!

edit: ok found the contact page. :)

I have the same problem. Did you get it fixed? Or do you know somebody to contact?

grtz!

edit: ok found the contact page. :)

They say registrations are open, but I don't think anyone has been able to register yet. I tried with 3 different email accounts and don't know anyone who has allready succeeded in registering.

Seems they still need to work out some bugs.

Hope it'll work soon though.

Still no reaction from the board. Anyone been able to register yet?

I had the same error yesterday. ('The administrator has banned your email address. You will need to change your email address in order to continue. If you think this is done in error, please click here to contact the administrator.' )

Apparently you can't use hotmail emails to register to the site, because they will cause the administrators too much spam. (?) (If I read it right...)

I had to make a gmail account to register to the new forum. :)

There's still another bug in the forum: i'm not able to add parties to the calender?

Pff do I really need to make a new non hotmail email adress. Niveel goesting voor ast is voor enkel op da forum te kunnen geraken. Een email adres dak dn wss ook nooit check en dn zie ik dus ook nooit mijn pm's en dergelijke.

Achja ik ben dan ook in mijnen tamme door et warme weer :P Mss na shishu

Pff do I really need to make a new non hotmail email adress. Niveel goesting voor ast is voor enkel op da forum te kunnen geraken. Een email adres dak dn wss ook nooit check en dn zie ik dus ook nooit mijn pm's en dergelijke.

Achja ik ben dan ook in mijnen tamme door et warme weer :P Mss na shishu

Ik dacht juist hetzelfde ze! :D Gelukkig had ik er blijkbaar ooit al één aangemaakt...

Tot op shishu! :)

• 1 year later...