Fruity Times - Signals

Great surprise, this one sounds very good. Powersource, Astral Projection, Mystica, you could have told me this was an unreleased track by them and I would have believed you. If you can bring an entire album with this acidic old school goa style, it could be a classic. It has this old Israeli style to it, but with your personal touch of course. Very nice drive and bubbly and quirky 303-type sounds.

Great surprise, this one sounds very good. Powersource, Astral Projection, Mystica, you could have told me this was an unreleased track by them and I would have believed you. If you can bring an entire album with this acidic old school goa style, it could be a classic. It has this old Israeli style to it, but with your personal touch of course. Very nice drive and bubbly and quirky 303-type sounds.

Thanks Diaks! Glad you like it. Sure more can come from Fruity Times heh :)

And here's another one ,hope you dig it too.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=vidMtJVEoWE

You should compile a VA now this summer in the same vein as the Pyramidal Transcendence and include this track, I think it´s a shame to let tracks like this one to pass unnoticed or to be delayed for a future CD release. It should be served while it´s still freshly baked from the oven. Seriously, imagine a compilation like Israels psychedelic trance vol 1 but with 2010 sound quality, ask Bruno/Astrancer if he wants to participate and perhaps make a nice CD-Cover ;-)

Download links please :rolleyes: I wanna listen to these tracks while taking a walk in the forest! Very nice spiralling 303 with delays in the second track.

of all the artist names you've been spawning, i like this one best :lol:

fruit is good for your health :P he he he...

@ Diaks

i'll see what i can do , dropping this in a compilation wouldn't be a bad idea if i get to find tracks like the good ol days, nowadays most people are making "new skool" ...

Energy bomb, this stuff should would make people go mad on a party. Once again this is top notch!

Hehe it´s good to hear that you have found a good formula, quite inspiring. I might dust of the old Israeli scales my self :D cheers

*edit* thanks for the download links! I appreciate it a lot, perfect for the midsummer/solstice celebration we have here in Sweden this coming weekend ;)

Hehe it´s good to hear that you have found a good formula, quite inspiring. I might dust of the old Israeli scales my self :D cheers

*edit* thanks for the download links! I appreciate it a lot, perfect for the midsummer/solstice celebration we have here in Sweden this coming weekend ;)

Enjoy it man , more stuff might come over soon , maybe an EP with some 3-4 traxx for a start in these Old Skool Fruity moments because Goa isn't just about the Eastern Scales heh :)

Mate, what is about your goa?

I have 4 unreleased tracks of you and they are amazing!

Im wondering how you didnt released nothing yet :blink:

@Filipe thanks for links :P

Thanks for the music Filipe, these really do sound old school :o

Mate, what is about your goa?

I have 4 unreleased tracks of you and they are amazing!

Im wondering how you didnt released nothing yet :blink:

Hey, I've wanted to hear those, everyone had such positive comments but I can't listen to them since diaks took down the myspace.

Thanks for the music Filipe, these really do sound old school :o

Hey, I've wanted to hear those, everyone had such positive comments but I can't listen to them since diaks took down the myspace.

I don´t want to hijack/offtopic this thread, but please don´t spread my old crappy tracks. I will share some new tracks here in the music promotion section instead :) Now back on topic, Imba I think you are more correct about the style of these new tracks by Filipe, they do probably sound more like the older UK goa trance (MWNN) as you said, I just hear Israeli goa in everything because I like that style so much :D. Because as Filipe pointed out, these aren´t so obviously oriental. However everyone will hear different influences based on our own preferences ;).

So Filipe the "kit" you used for these tracks, is it the same you used for Psyramid? Or later like in for example Tabernacle, Mysteries Of The Women, or Lost In Paradise? Or is it just that you went back and used an older version of FL, but didn´t use the same VST instruments as in the older tracks?

So Filipe the "kit" you used for these tracks, is it the same you used for Psyramid? Or later like in for example Tabernacle, Mysteries Of The Women, or Lost In Paradise? Or is it just that you went back and used an older version of FL, but didn´t use the same VST instruments as in the older tracks?

None , just opened FL3 and done everything from Zero.:)

I don´t want to hijack/offtopic this thread, but please don´t spread my old crappy tracks. I will share some new tracks here in the music promotion section instead :)

ur tracks are very good , each track different stile , maybe they sound little crappy but with better mix they will sound very good , old schoolish too. hope to hear the new tracks soon

I'm very impressed by these two new tracks, superb sound, oldschool vibe, mystical and interesting!

Parabéns Filipe, well done. The 303 is sounding superbly to my ears :)

Peace & Light

amazing production filipe :)

the tracks are very solid, i enjoy alot the percussive elements

they give extra depeness and ritmic sense to the tracks, besides the great musical complexity

outstanding