PSY604

Greetings!

I just recently was accepted for membership here at psynews.org! A kind Thank You to the administration!

Over the past few years I have grown an intense interest in the trance genres, particularly psytrance and Goa. I have a pretty vivid library of the best and brightest in the scene, and am always looking to expand. I myself do not currently partake in any production, although I do play guitar. I am looking to begin investing to produce my own tracks, but it is a very expensive industry to get into, even just as a hobby. My main goals in this forum are to learn as much from you people as possible, and when I become proficient enough, I may be able to throw my own suggestions back to you.

Looking forward to get to know some of you.

Peace.

The warm welcomes are much appreciated! :)

After exploring the forums, it's so nice to see a higher influence of Goatrance here... I was honestly beginning to think it had become a forgotten relic.

The warm welcomes are much appreciated! :)

After exploring the forums, it's so nice to see a higher influence of Goatrance here... I was honestly beginning to think it had become a forgotten relic.

Goa trance is ALIVE bro :D

Welcome!