Beast303 - Controlled EP (UAFR009)

I loved it.

Thanks for producing such an extinct style.

Please bring us more :)

i'm actually working on something new , but it's old school Goa-Trance.

feel free to listen :

Chynacid - Vertical Enclosure

and for this i might to an announcement on another topic when i'll feel the time is right.

Thanks for your support it's really nice to see there are still people that love the old school sound. :)

i'm actually working on something new , but it's old school Goa-Trance.

feel free to listen :

Chynacid - Vertical Enclosure

damn man. :blink: I thought nothing can be better than Beast303 release, but both chynacid tracks are true oldschool jems. Only one thing I want to hear improved in it - more interesting and meaningful vocal samles injections. :lol:

What the hell filipe, you have so many projects that I've lost count. :lol:

Good ep though! Sounds very old school and that link to Chynacid sounds great too! I'm glad someone is doing this sort of stuff.

damn man. :blink: I thought nothing can be better than Beast303 release, but both chynacid tracks are true oldschool jems. Only one thing I want to hear improved in it - more interesting and meaningful vocal samles injections. :lol:

Thanks Open_Mind. Your opinion is noted , im doing my best to throw some nice vocal samples to keep the mood throughout the track , so i'll keep at it :) .

@Penzoline Thanks very much , like i said earlier it's really nice for me to know that there are still people that love the old skool sound , so i'll be glad to keep making it :) . About the aliases just discogs it and u'll be updated . Filipe Santos Discogs

I know i post here some stuff on psynews that i do either for fun or more experimental etc. and i put it under different aliases because i don't want to mess with the projects that most of the people love , so i rather leave them as they are and it's always good to get feedback from everybody! :)

@Imba you're right , since im now taking most of my time and effort working on Chynacid i'll keep at it even more now thanks to everybody here showing a lot of interest in this almost forgotten music.

Thank you all for enjoying this small project , the Beast303 and we'll sure keep in touch!

• 2 weeks later...