V/A - Temple Of Chaos

Jon Cocco

• 5 years later...

Merr0ws track is practically comparable with Pleiadians - Maia. The first time you actually understand the magnificence of Maia, it engulfs you, it's non-stop power sweeping through your body, taking you to another place and time seems to stop for that brief moment the track plays and when the final climax arrives everything you were and should be thinking about ceases existing and there's only you and another universe. The difference is Pleiadians - Maia is an outer space, otherworldy trip, while Merr0w - Citrus Circus is more poseidon-atlantis oriented in it's thematic style. It is grand, epic and feels authentic. Whenever the last climax hits I feel like I'm in a square tunnel that gets engulfed with water that's forced through the vast openness of the tunnel. It literally does exactly what Maia's ending does. I feel transcended elsewhere. I have probably listened to Citrus Circus around 4-5 times when I have been jogging/running and everytime it starts, the bassline is just right and keeps me going and whenever the climax hits, I feel like there is no limit to how fast and how far I can go. Granted the very segment that allows this does not last too long, but it's still one of the most powerful things I have ever witnessed. Not many songs are able to do this to me.

Truly a masterpiece.

Penzoline you have said it! I havent been amazed by a single track for a long time and Maia being one of my favorite of them all! Merr0w did an amazing job on that track. Love it!