ARTIFACT 303

Guest neurogen

Guest neurogen

artifact303 got me with his first single Feelings.

he is one of the absolut best producers.

wehen is his album coming out??? crossing mind, artifact303,and filteria probably owns the goacore scene right now.

artifact303 got me with his first single Feelings.

he is one of the absolut best producers.

wehen is his album coming out??? crossing mind, artifact303,and filteria probably owns the goacore scene right now.

Neurogen u are so crazy this night but yeah i'm agree... : )

Go to Artifact 303's Myspace and see , maybe there are news or on his group on facebook...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=381137410766&ref=ts

He's working on that...

The Ancestors and Trip To The Sun, are my favourites so far by Artifact303. It would be nice to hear Trip To The Sun with good mastering. All the best wishes for the album, I hope there will be some tracks like The Ancestors and Trip To The Sun, with lots of driving 303 parts, lush pads and deep kick drums.

I hope that his remix of E-Mantra's Dansul lelelor will be released soon in some way. The short sample sounds promising to me.

http://www.myspace.com/vimanarecords

Yes this rmx is very good , i just don`t like one thing , the bassline is going one octave higer and lower on one part ,close to the end of the track, if don`t count that the whole rmx is awsome :) can`t wait to hear the album , he is somehow out of the scene for a year,hope soon to hear something new :D

• 2 months later...

you might want to look at "trip back from the sun" on a compilation named "tree of life". it's essentially that.

I don't agree. The two differ quite a bit imo.

I also very much like the Trip To The Sun and would like to hear it properly mastered.

Also an album should come out already :D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

great news ..

i always listen tracks from peter in my car..

good energy hehe

Haha, that's the spirit. :D

So a debut from Artifact and also your second goa album, Emmanuel?

Wow, Suntrip's sales are going for a boost this year. :lol:

Can't wait!!

• 4 weeks later...

album is finished indeed... Now we have to do the artwork and mastering and we hope to have all finished by the 1st of april so we can release the first or second week of may :)

Awsome!! This will be THE album of the year!!! :)

• 8 months later...

hehehe, i remember waiting for astral p quite long ago to release new tracks... feeling is the same for artifact, some f...ng goooooood work is he doing there. U know that feeling when u play tracks again and again and again, and yet still get the goose bumps when you hear same break on same place going on same drive run in same track which are you listening for 10th time in a row? it just gets you going to state of trance again and again....

definately best one for me looking at last few years, hope he will continue to place his awesome work in todays poor but powerful comebacking mello goa scene