CROSSING MIND

Guest neurogen

Guest neurogen

i just finished listening to all the tracks avaliable on the net. some 20 tracks.

ALL of them are just amazing?!! Why isnt this artist released??? He should be world known for all i care. I have yet to hear such beautiful goatrance, maybe Filtera can ecceed it but shit, this dude- where is he even frm ?? and why arent he on any label??

this drives me crazy. He makes better goacore than most artists I know including old school ones - and where is his big breaktrough? Why can I download all of his tracks for free?

They are mastered to perfection in all ways. Please Suntrip contact this dude and get copyrights on all his tracks and release a full LP!

this guy is AMAZING!!

if you havent heard crossing ming yet you are missing out on some GREAT goacore music style like filteria, pleadians, and others of its kind.

srsly dudes, it makes me cry that I have all his tracks for free in MP3 format. This is the new thing. Please sort it out. Crossing Mind needs to be released. NOW!!!

/Neurogen

Why can I download all of his tracks for free?

/Neurogen

Keep a positive attitude mate, and please try to buy the original cd if you like his music so much : ).

I am working very hard toward this release and remember that if everyone would just download it i won't be able to go on ;).

Cheers!

Keep a positive attitude mate, and please try to buy the original cd if you like his music so much : ).

I am working very hard toward this release and remember that if everyone would just download it i won't be able to go on ;).

Cheers!

Don't worry Draeke, I think there will be enough people who will buy the record as I think it's gonna be awesome!

Don't worry Draeke, I think there will be enough people who will buy the record as I think it's gonna be awesome!

yup. i'll be one of them.

i'm quite impressed how good the version of cyclone in your heart on temple of chaos sounds compared to the mp3 version. i have no doubt, that it will be similar with this album.

• 2 months later...

Stephane aka Crossing Mind has given me support for my compilations and i have received Naura and Mists Of Love in full quality and are awaiting mastering :-) to be released on VA - Lucid Love

yup. i'll be one of them.

i'm quite impressed how good the version of cyclone in your heart on temple of chaos sounds compared to the mp3 version. i have no doubt, that it will be similar with this album.

wonderous how an mp3 sounds so much better on cd right? Posted Image

Stephane aka Crossing Mind has given me support for my compilations and i have received Naura and Mists Of Love in full quality and are awaiting mastering :-) to be released on VA - Lucid Love

wonderous how an mp3 sounds so much better on cd right? Posted Image

Never heard of that label? When formed? It gonna release CDs or free music? :)

honestly i am not , recording from an mp3 source , then master it and put it for sale , i surely do know what to call that.

:blink: you are not what?? recording what from an mp3 source?? you got something to say about me or my label man? 'cause i'm mighty interested!

:blink: you are not what?? recording what from an mp3 source?? you got something to say about me or my label man? 'cause i'm mighty interested!

He was thinking that you need to records high quaility WAV 24/32 bit, master and print CD ;)

it was a joke buddy, just like you

you honestly think i'm preaching mastering here on the forum like i do and do not know that an mp3 sounds less than a wave?? HA HA HA *points and laughs*

best joke ever from you, after the pandemonium full album

i think i'll have another listen to 'crusade ep'

it was a joke buddy, just like you

you honestly think i'm preaching mastering here on the forum like i do and do not know that an mp3 sounds less than a wave?? HA HA HA *points and laughs*

best joke ever from you, after the pandemonium full album

i think i'll have another listen to 'crusade ep'

That was truly unecessary and childish.

You are certainly unable to establish a conversation.

Also your free services are not required here as you just offered me in through a PM you just sent me.

Take care.

That was truly unecessary and childish.

You are certainly unable to establish a conversation.

Also your free services are not required here as you just offered me in through a PM you just sent me.

Take care.

??? what pm?? what are you on buddy?? you mean the pm i 'just' sent you on 2 sept?

you're dumb/frustrated enough to think that when i post

'wonderous how an mp3 sounds so much better on cd right'

is not a joke but a sincere remark, that's the issue buddy

why you start talking about free services and pms i didn't send just now, but 2 weeks ago, who are totally irrelevant to my point?

it's not about pms i sent, but about you indirectly referring to me as that i would master mp3s

i think you got a few issues with me buddy, you can't handle my honest feedback to your music?