Neurogen (Pure psychedelic Goacore)

Guest neurogen

enjoy it? or should i just stop making music.  

8 members have voted

1. 1. enjoy it? yes. Should I just stop making music? no.

Guest neurogen

Please use a good pair of Headphones when listening cus my mastering skills is effed up. There is just too much base in speakers and dynamics just dont sound right. Then again I am not a pro masterer by any means. But use a pair of DJ headphones or mixin headphones that has a nice clean and flat frequency. whatever u know what i mean.

track nr 1:

DUE TO INTEREST FROM A LABEL THEY REQUESTED ME TO TAKE DOWN TRACK NR 1 FROM THE WEB, AS THEY REQUESTED THE WAVE FILE FROM ME.

IM NOT QUITE SURE WHY, BUT I'M GUESSING ITS A GOOD THING.

HOPEFULLY IT CAN COME BACK ANY TIME SOON, IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM.

track nr 2:

track2

and optional track 3 (cus its a remix):

track3

please leave any comments u wish. I wish you the best. Also if you like my music please rate them on my utube channel. if ur a member say something and relate to this forum so i know where u got the info from.

Only listened the first track, but you obviously got the talent for this. Light-hearted and emotional Goa Trance...I even taste some Suntrip flavour-fluff here and there! Second half gets a bit more twisted, and overall I really enjoyed what I heard.

So, I voted yes. :)

Guest neurogen

Only listened the first track, but you obviously got the talent for this. Light-hearted and emotional Goa Trance...I even taste some Suntrip flavour-fluff here and there! Second half gets a bit more twisted, and overall I really enjoyed what I heard.

So, I voted yes. :)

wow thanx^100 ! listen to the other 2 tracks 2 pls, as i find the other 2 tracks beeing better than the first one.

thank you so much for your time.

Guest neurogen

omg you guys bring tears to my eyes. Really thank you all for your time listening to my sound!!

This really helps me in getting my newer stuff to completion. In the near future I hope!! Cus these tracks are really old and the newer stuff is , well basically alot better with ALOT better software too.

These stuff was made using Reason 80% of the time.. And ive stopped that now so.. well enough talk, thank you again and I hope to complete some new stuff real soon!! thank you guys!!

plur

Guest neurogen

cool to hear from you again:D

and the remix you did on our track is great!

keep it up.

and btw..we should start doing some shit together soon.

hey man, yeah definately , i got some real life stuff thats been takin over my life (hmm weird statement but u know what i mean) but I hope to really start to produce music again soon! I will definately let you know when this happens. peys dude

Guest neurogen

for me it's the other way round. track 2 and 3 are not my style but tack 1 is quite good.

wonderful :) thank you

Wow! i think your first track is better than other :), i feel the style of Hallucinogen, and of Artists of Suntrip.

I can travel with it , that's good ! ;)

Your second and third track isn't my style. But i think you have to continue to make music !

I vote Yes ;)

Guest neurogen

Wow! i think your first track is better than other :), i feel the style of Hallucinogen, and of Artists of Suntrip.

I can travel with it , that's good ! ;)

Your second and third track isn't my style. But i think you have to continue to make music !

I vote Yes ;)

thank you !! appreciate your time :)

be well

Guest neurogen

Man u are realy talented :D so pls continue making goa trance :D

Track 3 favorit :)

are u the real anoebis from suntrip records or just similar name?

I like this, and I think more goa influenced trance should be around. It's ppl like you that keep the sound alive, and just for that you get a star.

The intro is really cool, i'm digging it. And when that delayed line comes in, I hella feel the groove, that was really impressive, now I'm just itching for the beat.......... Which comes in at a good time and feels good.

This is pretty good, I'm not joking, however the mix is could overall be a bit better, with a perfect mix this track will be a star.

I like this, and I think more goa influenced trance should be around. It's ppl like you that keep the sound alive, and just for that you get a star.

The intro is really cool, i'm digging it. And when that delayed line comes in, I hella feel the groove, that was really impressive, now I'm just itching for the beat.......... Which comes in at a good time and feels good.

This is pretty good, I'm not joking, however the mix is could overall be a bit better, with a perfect mix this track will be a star.

I'm agree : ) the first song is very nice ! <3

Guest neurogen

THANK you for your constructive critisism. I am assuming you mean Track nr1.

If so, I totally agree.

Now you must realise this was made in Reason for the 90% part i only used Nuendo for 1 VST and some extra mixing and to do the wav output.

But THANK YOU :D means the world to me to hear such words from you. Bless you

Guest neurogen

just a little FYI;

everything was made using headphones only. The production, the mixing, the mastering.

So if you listen on speakers it dont sound right. But try a pair of nice flat headphones and you have a whole other experience, since track was made exclusively with headphones.

as is all my tracks. Wich is a very bad thing, but i didnt have anything else...