Red Gravity free tracks: Mldnrg

Just one month ago, we reported that Leo from Red Gravity (remember, Momentary29, Speech Module) had decided to put all his tracks online on http://soundcloud.com/goamidi as he is now focussing on a more personal style.

Well, on public demand most of these tracks are now free to download here. This is not a Suntrip Release, just a bunch of nice tracks and tries from a very estimated fellow. The mastering and the cover provided are also from Leo.

Enjoy "Mdlnrg" in 320kbps MP3 or in lossless FLAC and don't hesitate to send your impressions to the artist through his soundcloud page.

These tracks(and I only listened to 2 of them already) really takes me back 10+ years ago. Damn this is real quality stuff. :blink:

Never heard of Red Gravity before. Thanx for posting this.

Some tracks are just snippets unfortunatly :(

Quality tracks here, I'm really happy to have them in lossless format, even tough part of these tracks deserve to be released on label in full lenght.

Anyway thanks very much Leo, great works! I really hope you will continue with goa trance!

Wow, looks like this is another undiscovered talent! I didn't listen all the track yet but I really like Colors of Chaos.)

Undiscovered talent? he released several tracks on Suntrip :)

Undiscovered talent? he released several tracks on Suntrip :)

I could only find one released track and that's Momentary29 on Twist dreams comp. Where can I find the others? :rolleyes:

Edit: Just found Speech module on The Filteria remixed release :)

• 4 years later...