Genre..........: Full On / Uplifting
Style..........: Psychedelic
Catalogue......: EU10
Release.date...: 20/05/10
Bitrate........: 320kbps/44.1Khz
Tracks.........: 10
Time...........: 01:16:31
Size...........: 176 MB

After 10 years of experience in Full On Uplifting - Nitzhonot Trance, Eutuchia Music proudly presents by Cantounis Carlos (Sanga) & Etay Avraham (Goldenfinger) the Trance Karahana Vol.2X. All tracks have been produced with true passion and love for the 3d Year Anniversary of Eutuchia Music. For those who don’t know the history and the sound of Israeli – Hellenic Uplifting Melodic Trance, Trance Karahana Vol.2X is the perfect example to understand the vibe of 10 years dancing in the greek rave parties. The best Hellenic and Israeli artists of this compilation are painting the air space and replacing the colors with notes and extreme melodies. All the tracks are previously unreleased and produced to support the thousand of our fans worldwide. The oriental scales, the electro laser kicks, darbukas, rolling basses and amazing melodies are ready to explode your energy and gain your senses.

Tracklist:
01. Psydition - Celebrate Remix
02. Goldenfinger - Desert Flower
03. Sanga - Alladin
04. Injector & Suki - Cannabis 2010
05. Airesis - Anairesis
06. Space Odyssey & Goldenfinger - Life Is A Test
07. Galaxic - Luna Lena
08. Quazar - Touch And Whisper
09. Loop - Sotaref Son
10. Transfix - The Trap

Download NOW @ Eutuchia Records

The Aeresis track ROX imo! :)

• 2 months later...

Hey.. I like the Airesis track, quite cheesy yes.. but at the same time, quite difficult to not move the feets. A jumpy and funny track with some really playful oriental melodies. I like the breakdown part, quite epic actually! It reminds me a bit of a classic trance track: DJ Tatjana - Soul cry, even though the soul cry track is a bit more serious/emotional in the tone, as opposed to the playfullness of the Airesis track.

Here is the soul cry track:

Very nice Trance track, Tatana wasn't unknown to me and the tracks indeed share the same rhythmical structures and sounds.

For me Aeresis is one of the only contemporary Greek bands left that manages to capture my attention...I think I'll ask them for a full lengh album on our label. Doesn't matter if only a few like it here, I know it's very good in it's own genre. :)

Very nice Trance track, Tatana wasn't unknown to me and the tracks indeed share the same rhythmical structures and sounds.

For me Aeresis is one of the only contemporary Greek bands left that manages to capture my attention...I think I'll ask them for a full lengh album on our label. Doesn't matter if only a few like it here, I know it's very good in it's own genre. :)

An album? Bring it on I say B) I just realized by looking at discogs that Loop is involved, I noticed some time ago while listening to the track: Princess Mari Ta Ma E on some other compilation from Eutuchia that this guy has some spectacular composing skills. One can clearly hear that he knows his harmonies, classically trained I suppose? Do you know if he makes regular trance as well? And BTW would it be possible for you Eutuchia guys to perhaps upload all the compilations as a single torrent, as it is now it takes forever to download them, since each CD is divided into several separate rar archives and on top of that hosted on rapidshare :unsure:

I wanna hear the rest of the tracks by this dude! :D

• 9 years later...

Arrrgh the annoying feeling when a compilation is impossible to find online, if only they would've uploaded this to a torrent :D The joy of dead rapidshare links. Been on a bit of a greek uplifting listening spree lately on youtube, the track by Airesis, still holds up today. I was quite suprised as well to hear an uplifting track by one of the Radical Distortion members from his uplifting project Asinar, solid stuff. Euthuchia Records should upload their catalog to spotify and bandcamp.

I fint it extremely interesting to listen to how these Greek artists compose melodies, it's a very different approach compared to the Israeli goa melodies for example. 

*edit* I know found  out that their entire catalog is available on the beatport platform, too bad I never used it. And besides they changed the previously free compilations to paid ones. :D :o And yay I also found it on spotify! Found nothing when searching for Eutuchia Records/Music, but upon searching for Sanga - Isis I found that comp. :D Yay their entire catalog is on spotify after all it seems. Someone should make a playlist with all of the releases.

Listening through Goldenfinger's album F1nd One on Eutuchia, so far so good. The Israeli way of uplifting melodies :)

On 5/21/2020 at 3:40 AM, AstralSphinx said:

Arrrgh the annoying feeling when a compilation is impossible to find online, if only they would've uploaded this to a torrent :D The joy of dead rapidshare links. Been on a bit of a greek uplifting listening spree lately on youtube, the track by Airesis, still holds up today. I was quite suprised as well to hear an uplifting track by one of the Radical Distortion members from his uplifting project Asinar, solid stuff. Euthuchia Records should upload their catalog to spotify and bandcamp.

I fint it extremely interesting to listen to how these Greek artists compose melodies, it's a very different approach compared to the Israeli goa melodies for example. 

*edit* I know found  out that their entire catalog is available on the beatport platform, too bad I never used it. And besides they changed the previously free compilations to paid ones. :D :o And yay I also found it on spotify! Found nothing when searching for Eutuchia Records/Music, but upon searching for Sanga - Isis I found that comp. :D Yay their entire catalog is on spotify after all it seems. Someone should make a playlist with all of the releases.

i hope the early discobole releases are on your list, especially cyan

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, technosomy said:

i hope the early discobole releases are on your list, especially cyan

Yes indeed, and a rather cool thing I discovered just recently is that Eutuchia Records/Music has made some deal that got them a huge chunk of the classic Nitzhonot releases. Like all the Shiva Space Technology compilations among other things, so there is tons of it now on spotify thanks to this aquisition/catalog expansion. However it's not as of today added to discogs. It's not remasters or anything just the originals put on spotify.

Only way you can tell is by looking at each album/compilation on spotify and seeing the Eutuchia label copyright thing at the bottom of the album/compilation.