AFGIN - FEELS LIKE IN HEAVEN

afgin

Ahh, brilliant :) You really have a nack for creating emotional, uplifting melodies. This track is like a fusion of melodic goa and european-style uplifting trance(artists like Daniel Kandi, Nitrious Oxide, etc.)

Looking forward to a new album :)

Ahh, brilliant :) You really have a nack for creating emotional, uplifting melodies. This track is like a fusion of melodic goa and european-style uplifting trance(artists like Daniel Kandi, Nitrious Oxide, etc.)

Looking forward to a new album :)

thanks mr. beat addict,and you are right on this one mate :)

daniel kandi is one of my favorite artists on this style,very talented artist,very trancy euphoric,uplifting and emotional,also in my list oceanlab/above and beyond,i realy connect to this style.

also i play those tunes in psytrance parties,and pepole realy like it,in the late morning hours,it's feats perfect,very emotional effect on the pepole,positive vibes,like i always love to play,and sure it can come together with floating morning goa tunes :)

and here is my favorite daniel kandi track,amazing tune:

thanks mr. beat addict,and you are right on this one mate :)

daniel kandi is one of my favorite artists on this style,very talented artist,very trancy euphoric,uplifting and emotional,also in my list oceanlab/above and beyond,i realy connect to this style.

also i play those tunes in psytrance parties,and pepole realy like it,in the late morning hours,it's feats perfect,very emotional effect on the pepole,positive vibes,like i always love to play,and sure it can come together with floating morning goa tunes :)

and here is my favorite daniel kandi track,amazing tune:

I agree, Kandi is very talented indeed - I enjoy most of his music. The uplifting/euphoric trance genre as a whole is very speciel to me - when it's well done, it has the ability to connect with my emotions like no other style of music. At moments when I'm running in nature, riding the train through a beautiful landscape or partying with good friends, tracks like Kandi's just lift up and enhance the experience to a point where I feel so much beauty and happiness that I almost want to cry :) It's pure emotions in the form of soundwaves. Of course there is a lot of trite, boring stuff out there as well - but I think it's like that in every music genre. You have to look for the gems!

I think it's a good idea that you play a bit of uplifting trance in your sets - I attended a psytrance/progressive psy party earlier this year, and Atmos(who I'm sure you know!) dropped a uplifting tune in his set as well - it was a great touch!

Here's some tunes in this style I'm enjoying at the moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gOiHE_hrMU (Great tune with an awesome piano part in the breakdown)

(Really nice track, mostly produced by Kandi)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADtZbIKA9fE (Banging remix of a real trance classic, with a simple but very effective lead melody)

As for a favourite Daniel Kandi track, it's hard to pick one, but a strong candidate for me would be "I Found The Way" - it's so energetic and powerful, with a melody that's both uplifting and melancholic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2UNgT9IVmA

I'm actually playing around with producing tracks in this style myself(I'm not on your or Kandi's level, though! :)) - if you'd like, I could PM you and you could give it a listen - who knows, maybe you'll enjoy it :)

I agree, Kandi is very talented indeed - I enjoy most of his music. The uplifting/euphoric trance genre as a whole is very speciel to me - when it's well done, it has the ability to connect with my emotions like no other style of music. At moments when I'm running in nature, riding the train through a beautiful landscape or partying with good friends, tracks like Kandi's just lift up and enhance the experience to a point where I feel so much beauty and happiness that I almost want to cry :) It's pure emotions in the form of soundwaves. Of course there is a lot of trite, boring stuff out there as well - but I think it's like that in every music genre. You have to look for the gems!

I think it's a good idea that you play a bit of uplifting trance in your sets - I attended a psytrance/progressive psy party earlier this year, and Atmos(who I'm sure you know!) dropped a uplifting tune in his set as well - it was a great touch!

Here's some tunes in this style I'm enjoying at the moment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gOiHE_hrMU (Great tune with an awesome piano part in the breakdown)

(Really nice track, mostly produced by Kandi)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADtZbIKA9fE (Banging remix of a real trance classic, with a simple but very effective lead melody)

As for a favourite Daniel Kandi track, it's hard to pick one, but a strong candidate for me would be "I Found The Way" - it's so energetic and powerful, with a melody that's both uplifting and melancholic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2UNgT9IVmA

I'm actually playing around with producing tracks in this style myself(I'm not on your or Kandi's level, though! :)) - if you'd like, I could PM you and you could give it a listen - who knows, maybe you'll enjoy it :)

well sure i agree and feels like you about this kind of music,it has the same effect on me.

and it will be my pleasure if you can send me some of your music,i like and very open minder to listen to other artists music,so it will be intresting to hear your stuff to :)

you can send me the music to my private acount,also you can find me on my facebook page,thanks :)

well sure i agree and feels like you about this kind of music,it has the same effect on me.

and it will be my pleasure if you can send me some of your music,i like and very open minder to listen to other artists music,so it will be intresting to hear your stuff to :)

you can send me the music to my private acount,also you can find me on my facebook page,thanks :)

Sounds great, thanks :)