Crossing Mind - The Holographic Paradigm

Arabesque announced the official release date for the 23rd of July, let's cross fingers, yay!

by the way, as soon as i will know the exact day i will receive myself the pressed discs i will start to take pre=orders so that i will be able to start shipping on the 20 of July since possibly from the 1st of august i'll be at the seaside for some days >)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@penzoline, would u want one? and if so what would be your demands :)? i have colored cases i could use and could make some special stickers and number them, but as far as extra music is concerned there is not any at the moment that was remastered.. let me know your thoughts!

@penzoline, would u want one? and if so what would be your demands :)? i have colored cases i could use and could make some special stickers and number them, but as far as extra music is concerned there is not any at the moment that was remastered.. let me know your thoughts!

Maybe if you could come up with something special to include with it. And as for colored cases, how would they look?

Oh man I can't wait to get myself a copy of this cd anyhoo

a couple of things :

1 i received this morning the retail version of the cd! finally!

2 the cd is available on DAT Records online shop BUT keep in mind that i will start shipping the 19 of july since the release date is officially set for the 23.. but you can start pre orders of course :).

that said... HOORAY!!! :P

3 i don't think there will be a ltd this time, the release is cool as it is and i dont really have any bonus tracks to offer or special stickers..

a couple of things :

1 i received this morning the retail version of the cd! finally!

2 the cd is available on DAT Records online shop BUT keep in mind that i will start shipping the 19 of july since the release date is officially set for the 23.. but you can start pre orders of course :).

that said... HOORAY!!! :P

3 i don't think there will be a ltd this time, the release is cool as it is and i dont really have any bonus tracks to offer or special stickers..

Great news! Will the album also be available at the suntrip records online store? :)

I've heard the 128 kbps tracks and they are so damn good that im really excited about how the re-mastered ones will sound . :ph34r:

Gonna be pure epic. :rolleyes:

Glad you like it Penzoline! I am very happy of the results! By the way, there is the full working online shop on dat website, check it out :)

oh and i hope people will be satisfied of the album, i am completely!

So draeke you have any idea if more will be released by you or someone else?

It's no secret there's still top material that didn't fit on the album.

Blind Attitude and Truth Of Mind are tracks I would really like to see released.

Theres also Lunar Waves (mix2), Clinic Reality Prophecia and The Invisible Side that are very good.

After Love could very well go to some downtempo/psychill compilation. Same with mist of love I think.

it just Blows my Mind :D amazing CD in all looks

Proper words mate!

Mind blowing music, perfect artwork, best of all new goa releases IMO.

And once again thanks a lot to Federico for puting me into thanks section, i didnt expect that!

And thank you sent me this gift Federico, DAT records is most interesting label i think... to much gems who have stood in the shadow for many years finaly see the light.

All greetings to Stephane, thanks to you too! :)

PS. I would write review for this one but sorry, my english is poor :D

• 3 weeks later...