Crossing Mind - The Holographic Paradigm

Ladies and gentleman, trancers and trippers, the time has come.

It is my pleasure to officially announce the album of the mysterious artist that has thrilled many of us in recent times.

I can just tell you that it was VERY hard to decide for a tracklist: choosing was difficult because he has so many good tracks, for real.

But I wasn't alone, with the help of some good friends I could see more clearly.

Then again without the help of psynews users all this wouldn't have been possible, because is YOU guys that with a tam tam of private messages here and there could find him and report to me.

So as of today everything has started to be official, I am preparing the contract for Stephane right now and we are still deciding the last bits but we are doing good.

Keep in mind that Remastering as not yet started so as of today I can officially say that the album will be out in the middle of the summer, but hey, it WILL come out.

Some fellows suggested me to wait for September but I decided to do everything in my power to make it happen as fast as possible.

Hopefully by middle July? Maybe earlier? We will see! I'll keep you updated.

Tracklist will be announced soon, let me have you waiting a LIL more B)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT NEWS Draeke!!! I think this Album will be a killer. All the best of luck to you, and i will buy this release for sure :)

Keep us posted!!

Light & Smiles!

Daemon/Sweden

Nice one, looking forward to it! :)

The tracks are they unreleased, new ones he produced or is it a mixture of old and new? Just curious.

It would be not cool to have the same track released 2 times would it :P.. Cyclone is on Temple of Chaos of course and damn I wait for that CD! it is going to be a blast, i am 101% sure!! I really can't wait any longer to hear that awesome compilation ;)... but back to Crossing Mind, to answer @reyu the tracks would be only old ones, the best of the best of what he has done in my opinion (even if some others who deserved to be on the cd cannot make it.. but maybe in the future on a compilation..).

I was very tempted to release a track he made this year but it is my idea that my label should really only focus on old productions. It is a concept label and i don't want to change it. I am really sure that Stephane can and will easily license new tracks to other labels out there (Suntrip, Cronomi, Hado and more) because he is very gifted and he can still produce awesome music.

<_<

Great news! I am very interested in this album, I can't wait to hear it once it's released :) BTW, Draeke, you're 100% right about the label's concept. It should remain as a label which would ONLY release old/unreleased stuff. That way it will have it's special place in history of Goa trance, as a label which provided goa fans with countless hours of perfect music :) 

Thank you for your effort in finding and releasing this golden old stuff :) 

GREAT news Daeke!! :D Bring it on man! Bring it on! :D

I truely hope Stephane will bring out some more new stuff aswell ;) U know how it goes, when its good, u can not get enough ;) ghihi

thanks a LOT Draeke! :D

OK, Stephane agreed on everything, now is just a matter of making it happen ASAP.

And the tracklist can finally be announced:

1. Andromeda

2. Terminal Fantasy

3. Magnesia

4. Mental Escape

5. Hypnotropic

6. Lunatic Transfer

7. Psy Crise

8. United Pulse

9. Out Of Time

You will not be disappointed.

PS: I have in mind of releasing 4 more tracks of him that i asked to license (old productions) so there will be more :lol:

cheers and thanks for being so positive and supportive!

Well Frozen Dream, i believe my selection really contained the best of the best output in the psychedelc trance department of his productions. After hearing the liveset with the proper material being played i can assure you that you won't be disappointed :). Also keep in mind i have optioned more tracks from him to release in the future... and other labels are welcome to ask for his chillout productions too, the artist should really be released around as much as possible!

Well Frozen Dream, i believe my selection really contained the best of the best output in the psychedelc trance department of his productions. After hearing the liveset with the proper material being played i can assure you that you won't be disappointed :). Also keep in mind i have optioned more tracks from him to release in the future... and other labels are welcome to ask for his chillout productions too, the artist should really be released around as much as possible!

Great release as always Draeke, can't wait for it, hope to listen to samples soon!

well this is DAT records only old unreleased tracks to be released.So Draeke and Stephane has selected the best of it to put it on one CD, MASTERED and now are WAV files not Mp3 , so its not same and when u will hear the tracks now will sound much better ;)

And like Mars says there are many more tracks that will coming out in future so don`t be disapointed :D

yeah psyhoe don't worry. previously i had selected also some tracks that were never leaked and so that are more unreleased if you want to say it this way but, there are some tracks for which master wave has been lost and is currently tried to be recovered and at the end, after the liveset i've heard, i promise you this is top notch material. the original waves sounds WAY better than the mp3 circulated back then (that were compressed at 128 with early technology, like xing ocmpression so VERY lossy). So believe me, it's another story now :).

And I licensed some other tracks for the future so don't worry!

Good luck with it!

And this must be so weird for the artist - practically unknown for more then 10 years, and all of a sudden some guy wants to release an album from you, with hundreds of goa-heads eagerly waiting for the release. At bit unusual, to say the least. :D

Behold the cover!

Posted Image

I freaking love it, and so do the artist, what do you guys think?

Also a small update: remastering has finally started, there were some delays but everything is ok. As soon as i get the remastered music i will place samples online on DAT website and start to manufacture the promos, things will then lead to the actual release :).

Behold the cover!

Posted Image

I freaking love it, and so do the artist, what do you guys think?

Also a small update: remastering has finally started, there were some delays but everything is ok. As soon as i get the remastered music i will place samples online on DAT website and start to manufacture the promos, things will then lead to the actual release :).

NO COMMENT

JUST GREAT