who is going to ozora? i making the trek from oz for it!

technosomy

Now, if my country will ever make it out of dumbness and crisis then i might some year join you guys, its so damn tempting and cool to watch those Ozora videos and at the same time little bit pissing that no going for me this year as well, never been and who knows when will i go :lol:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, if my country will ever make it out of dumbness and crisis then i might some year join you guys, its so damn tempting and cool to watch those Ozora videos and at the same time little bit pissing that no going for me this year as well, never been and who knows when will i go :lol:

come on reg u never know there may not be another

throw your hat over the fence, then figure out how you gonna get it!!

hope to see you there

nice one mate was hoping you would come around, look forward to meeting you :)

It was just a matter of time :P We'll make a damn good camp, you definitely seem good company :P

@reger: it isn't that far from Lithuania (correct?!) to Hungary!!! :D Maybe you can get a lift on a truck or something?! :) join us!

Reger, wassup my man?! What are you up to these (those) days?

I see you're still throwing smiley faces around as though it was smilecalypse!

Come on, that is a lame wannabe excuse! If your country has entered a crisis now, then why haven't you been to the festival before.

And besides, Croatia went out of a war, barely recovered, and then entered an unprecedented financial crisis, and we're still going!

I demand to see you there - I need to meet the lithuanian-monitor-extension-20,000-posts-and-counting man in person!

/Seriously, hop on for the ride, and I promise you can share my three stripe tooth paste, hair shampoo and shaving foam! Not the tent though, unless you're bringing some steaming hot lithuanian women along :P

Haha, that would be nice guys, except that im from Latvia, but thats ok, my grandmother is lithuanian, so youre close :ph34r:

Nay its just that i need to spend loads of money on many other things this summer and i really wish i could and go etc bla bla bla, but its too fucking much money wise to pull all this together so im probably going to spend this year in Latvia and no abroad trips :D

But hey, once again, thanks for shared attention, you know what the posting is all about, attention whoring w00t :lol:

I went to Ozora in 2005 (I played the chill area) and had the time of my life, not just of Ozora it's got to be said we took in a couple of days of Sziget festival which is in BUdapest on route, Sziget is Hungarys version of Glastonbury it's on a fucking massive duck island in the middle of the danube and has the maddest mix of acts I think I saw NIck Cave, Saxon, Bueno Vista social club, the good charlotte and dreadzone all on the same day, we hired a rental car travelled south to Ozora and I've got to say it's still probally my best expierience of trance travelling the music was good (in fact the Electric universe set of that year is the best live set I've ever seen) , the weather was good (even the mental thunder storm on the last night was good) people friendly and vibe generally just what you'd expect from a psy trance festival.

Incidently.

Close by (in both time & distance) from THis years Ozora there's a festival called Beertok, a couple of friends of mine Uneven Steven and Stargate (from the UK) are playing there, if your in the area at 7e's it's the cheapest weekend long festival you'll find. it's on the last weekend of JUly.

As a word of warning by the way don't carry any drugs if you are off the Ozora site. because we had a hire car when we were at Ozora we were driving off the site and down the road to buy crates of beer from a petrol station (the festival beer was cheap but this way was very cheap) on our way out on the friday we got flagged down by the police. They went well over the top pulled all the seats out of the car and by the time they insisted we hand over our passports, I've never been more convinced I was going to be arrested and see nothing but the inside of a foreign prison cell for the resat of the festival but some time later after a rattling expierience they did let us go, leaving us to thank our lucky stars.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, haven't heard anything about a tent, so I hope some of us will get around to meeting up...

Anyways, where's technosomy, I remember him being very hyped about this, and saying he was gonna give it a try.

Unless the earth's core swallows my passport, we're coming. Hell, I'd manage even without the passport.

Yeah, haven't heard anything about a tent, so I hope some of us will get around to meeting up...

Anyways, where's technosomy, I remember him being very hyped about this, and saying he was gonna give it a try.

Unless the earth's core swallows my passport, we're coming. Hell, I'd manage even without the passport.

here i am.

but regret to inform i have had a death in the family, and may now not be able to attend :(

have had to go back to nz to sort out some family affairs and it has now put a strain on my finances.

if i cannot attend if anyone can get some video footage or something along those lines would love to be able to witness the spectacle.

shpongle and younger brother were my initial reasons for going as would do anything to be able to see their magic along with the other old school artists.

am so confused, and still hyped up about it but now in a different way that may not attend.

certainly hope u guys can still get together and have a drink or other for me at this most amazing event.

sorry rino and others i was already to go, and am saddened i may not get to meet u all

what is it i hear about the event in germany over the weekend, who attended i heard it was a nightmare!!

Woah, sorry to hear about that technosomy. Posted Image

I was hoping to vicariously live through your experience. You seemed so enthusiastic that it even made me a bit excited!

On a slightly related note just yesterday I was out doing my job on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland(Australia) and met a young guy who was heading to Ozora. We started talking about music and he was talking a bit about Euro-Trance because he assumed that might be all I'd heard of. I butted in on him and asked him if he listened to Psytrance and he got so excited. We each couldn't name-drop enough artists and albums quickly enough to find out the other persons tastes and extent of their knowledge. Turns out we both liked all pretty much all genres and styles. It was such a fun conversation, ha. He is flying out this weekend to Europe, the bastard, and I told him that I expected a full trip report when he returned.

Hope you still get to go! Posted Image

We'll be there, with a croatian flag high up in the air.

The handsome guys living in two story silky tents, flashing 24k Rolex watches, sipping Perrier bottled water and slobbering all over your women :P

I will be looking for the flag... and the tent! Any more hints?!

I am so happy I finally managed to get everything sorted out, ordered the plane ticket to Prague last night, and the rental-car to get the rest of the way today! Road-trip yey!

anyway to manage a psynews gathering?! I will try to get kind of flag or something as well :P

I will be looking for the flag... and the tent! Any more hints?!

I am so happy I finally managed to get everything sorted out, ordered the plane ticket to Prague last night, and the rental-car to get the rest of the way today! Road-trip yey!

anyway to manage a psynews gathering?! I will try to get kind of flag or something as well :P

We're leaving for Hungary tomorrow morning...

I don't know anything about a psynews gathering, and no, most probably we won't be bringing a flag along either, but I'll be sporting one of these for the whole time, so if you spot me, feel free to approach and buy me a beer B)

Posted Image

It's such a paradox though that a youngster from Zagreb has an NYC tag on his forehead as a sign of recognition. Whatever...

For real now, will we meet somewhere around there? Here. Wherever.

Woah, sorry to hear about that technosomy. Posted Image

I was hoping to vicariously live through your experience. You seemed so enthusiastic that it even made me a bit excited!

On a slightly related note just yesterday I was out doing my job on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland(Australia) and met a young guy who was heading to Ozora. We started talking about music and he was talking a bit about Euro-Trance because he assumed that might be all I'd heard of. I butted in on him and asked him if he listened to Psytrance and he got so excited. We each couldn't name-drop enough artists and albums quickly enough to find out the other persons tastes and extent of their knowledge. Turns out we both liked all pretty much all genres and styles. It was such a fun conversation, ha. He is flying out this weekend to Europe, the bastard, and I told him that I expected a full trip report when he returned.

Hope you still get to go! Posted Image

others also i believe, but things happen for a reason i guess.

glad to see other australians are making the trip, where abouts are u at?

p

others also i believe, but things happen for a reason i guess.

glad to see other australians are making the trip, where abouts are u at?

p

Yeah I forgot, I am sorry about your loss man, as I was really looking forward to finally getting to know you... :(

I hope things turn out well for you at the end, as family always comes first, and I wish that you make it to these parts before we retire!

We're leaving for Hungary tomorrow morning...

I don't know anything about a psynews gathering, and no, most probably we won't be bringing a flag along either, but I'll be sporting one of these for the whole time, so if you spot me, feel free to approach and buy me a beer B)

Posted Image

It's such a paradox though that a youngster from Zagreb has an NYC tag on his forehead as a sign of recognition. Whatever...

For real now, will we meet somewhere around there? Here. Wherever.

I will keep an eye out for the hat, and of course we will meet, it couldn't be easier :D We will have a black tent with "Roskilde festival" writen with white letter on it!

I think we will be at the festival tomorrow night, we are in Prague tonight, and just picked up our car :) it's all set now!

Yeah and anyone, feel free to say hi if you see us :P

we are also leaving tomorrow and will probably arrive in the evening - since I don't know any of you, maybe a message on the public message board?

(wait.. did I already say that?!)

Good idea :)

We will be staying in or around bratislava tonight and heading to the camp ground tomorrow... but we should definitly try to arrange a meeting with the message board.

• 11 months later...