who is going to ozora? i making the trek from oz for it!

technosomy

greetings boppers.

i trekking over to hungary for ozora and wondering who is going?

i have been chatting and trading with alot of you for years now and only met one of you! (lars where you at)

and would love to meet up with some of you

i will be flying into london late july then flying into budapest.

after that who knows, would be great to go and see where some of you at (belgium especially as that seems to be where alot of you at)

if anyone has a couch to crash on would be great as i on a pitiful budget

any info on essential stuff to bring to ozora would be great, as apart from the forest gatherings here in byron bay i never been to a festival of this scale before.

also some of the best sights to see also, as well as where to avoid.

look forward to meeting any of you (especially you old schoolers you know who you are)

look out for the crazy aussie/kiwi with the green tidye head scarf with the flying rhino prog tattoo on my right arm.

thanks in advance

pat

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Pitty I won't be in Europe around that time or I would have been on this festival for sure! The line up is awesome :)

It is! Immense, loads of quality trance and chill. Particularly looking forwards to Pleiadians, to name one.

Didn't go last year, big mistake, going this year for sure. Can't wait!

Hey Pat,

if you happen to drop by in Amsterdam let me know ;) I think I could clear one of the couches for you...

Enjoy Ozora!

dude i will be! was there in 97 had a blast in the damage!!have to come back

maybe pm me your mob and can give you a call when i there will prob be

after the festival

thanks look forward to finally meeting you

Hey Pat,

if you happen to drop by in Amsterdam let me know ;) I think I could clear one of the couches for you...

Enjoy Ozora!

dude i will be! was there in 97 had a blast in the damage!!have to come back

maybe pm me your mob and can give you a call when i there will prob be

after the festival

thanks look forward to finally meeting you

A Pitty I won't be in Europe around that time or I would have been on this festival for sure! The line up is awesome :)

damm was hoping to meet you or see u play live may be in belgium late august, let me know if u happen to be playing around then

Hey Technosomy, are you the famous legend, the producer of "pyramid", featured on the also legendary Goa Trance series??

I wish I could go to Ozora, it's the festival that fits my personality and musical taste. My dream is to see MWNN and BPC live...someday...

Err, aren't you a way too small little girl to backpack your way into Ozora? :D :D :D

Hey Technosomy, are you the famous legend, the producer of "pyramid", featured on the also legendary Goa Trance series??

I wish I could go to Ozora, it's the festival that fits my personality and musical taste. My dream is to see MWNN and BPC live...someday...

Err, aren't you a way too small little girl to backpack your way into Ozora? :D :D :D

no that photo is old i am 6 now! and if anyone messes with me i will taze them!

yes i did produce them not bad for a kid a :lol:

will let you know how their set is

Hey dude :) I'm seriously debating to go :D I planning to drag my room mate along, but would be awesome to meet up :) a small psynews camp maybe? :P

hell yeah lets organise i would love to meet you all

come on mate, you have to go, we both have all the same styles of tunes in common, not many on this forum who appreciate the old school wacky aussie sound.

hell yeah lets organise i would love to meet you all

come on mate, you have to go, we both have all the same styles of tunes in common, not many on this forum who appreciate the old school wacky aussie sound.

:D You're right! We would have a blast! :lol: I really think I will be going! I just need to convince my room mate to go. The line-up really looks like a treat!

We'll be there, with a croatian flag high up in the air.

The handsome guys living in two story silky tents, flashing 24k Rolex watches, sipping Perrier bottled water and slobbering all over your women :P

For a traveller, especially one coming from the other side of the planet, my door will be wide open for some good home-cooked meal if you're in the neighbourhood of Antwerp. Accomodation can be arranged...So now you know :)

The handsome guys living in two story silky tents, flashing 24k Rolex watches, sipping Perrier bottled water and slobbering all over your women :P

Beware of horny Rino's...word is they still live in the wild in some parts of Europe :lol:

i'll be there for sure!

i've been at ozora 3 times up to now and it was fabulous every time (even 2007 when it rained so much that most of the area was flooded).

the lineup really is great this year. bpc, mwnn, gnotr, cosmo circle and california sunshine are quite nice. that's significantly more goa than last year. i hope union jack play some of their old tracks, hearing red herring live sure would be a treat.

i'll be taking some cooking equipment with me, so if anyone wants a taste of Padmapani's Ridiculously Hot Thai Curry® look out for a guy with long hair and colourful clothing ;)

i urge anyone going this year to try kürtőskalács a.k.a. chimney cake. it's truly delicious.

see you there!

:D You're right! We would have a blast! :lol: I really think I will be going! I just need to convince my room mate to go. The line-up really looks like a treat!

cool like i said i will be wearing a bright green ti dye headband and prob a suntrip shirt, some of you guys know eachother already so i sure you will be able to hook up

maybe pm me with your mob phones guys is there ok coverage there?, dros if your room mate doesn't go will be his loss still hope to see you

thanks for replys guys

i'll be there for sure!

i've been at ozora 3 times up to now and it was fabulous every time (even 2007 when it rained so much that most of the area was flooded).

the lineup really is great this year. bpc, mwnn, gnotr, cosmo circle and california sunshine are quite nice. that's significantly more goa than last year. i hope union jack play some of their old tracks, hearing red herring live sure would be a treat.

i'll be taking some cooking equipment with me, so if anyone wants a taste of Padmapani's Ridiculously Hot Thai Curry® look out for a guy with long hair and colourful clothing ;)

i urge anyone going this year to try kürtőskalács a.k.a. chimney cake. it's truly delicious.

see you there!

sounds great will follow my nose and see you there

For a traveller, especially one coming from the other side of the planet, my door will be wide open for some good home-cooked meal if you're in the neighbourhood of Antwerp. Accomodation can be arranged...So now you know :)

am already coming to antwerp so great 2 people to meet up with there now, thanks alot for invite really appreciated

Beware of horny Rino's...word is they still live in the wild in some parts of Europe :lol:

We'll be there, with a croatian flag high up in the air.

now why doesn't that surprise me!

can't wait to meet you bro, i single man now so save some slobbering for me to, the kiwi accent should get me there no probs

pm me your mob horn dog at some stage

• 2 weeks later...

I'm probably gonna be there together with some friends

was there a psynews gathering mentioned somewhere :lol: :lol: ?

hell yeah there should be, hence i started the other thread, but doesn't seem to many people interested but thats cool

no doubt will bump into alot of you over the week