Kindzadza - Insoluble

Guest antic

That symbol isn't the den of all evil from Nazi origins. It's been used for thousands of years and still is used in various cultures, including Tibetan Buddhist, to symbolise the continual movement/creation/destruction of energy. Much like Shiva or the Sun.

The Nazis adopted it, and among other uses, attempted to utilise it for dark occult purposes and all round gave it a bad modern name.

Link

That symbol is not the den of all evil from Nazi origins. It's been used for thousands of years and still is used in various cultures, including Tibetan Buddhist, to symbolise the continual movement/creation of energy. The Nazi's adopted it, and among other uses, attempted to utilise it for dark occult purposes and all round gave it a bad modern name.

Sorry if it wasn't obvious, but my post was intended as a cheap joke. I don't think that Kindzadza is a closet Nazi.

Though I should point out that the Nazi swastika isn't the other way round - it points clockwise (which is why I zoomed in on that one, rather than the other one near the centre of the album cover that points anti-clockwise).

e: I see you already realised this in the time between my reading your post and my pressing "reply".

Lol what nonsense.....

Its just an ancient and sacred sun symbol not a nazi swastika. If you go to India/Tibet/China you will see it is commonly used in art/as a talisman. As was said earlier, the readapted, negative nazi one "rotates" the other way. B)

Lol what nonsense.....

Its just an ancient and sacred sun symbol not a nazi swastika.

Yes, we know.

As was said earlier, the readapted, negative nazi one "rotates" the other way. B)

And as was also said earlier, no it doesn't.

• 2 weeks later...